Does everything we know about BHO are fake ?

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Barack Obama: The Pictures Speak A Thousand Lies! The Three Stooges go to Washington, Part 6 By Don Nicoloff

BHO with his half brother Malik, Can you see how fake this picture is ?
Look at BHO's half right body, his shoulder and hand disappear into Malik's

Obama%20Punahou%20Graduation.jpg

Isnt it weird that people didnt even look at BHO on the stage.

1. Pic of Obama and his grandparents
You’ve probably all seen that picture of Obama seated between his maternal grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, supposedly taken in Central Park sometime in the early 1980s while the Dunhams were visiting Obama when he was a student at Columbia University.

The photo was among other family photos of Obama which were released by his presidential campaign in February 2008 (see Daily Mail). The photo is also in New Yorker editor David Remnick’s 2010 biography of Barack Obama, The Bridge.

Look at the picture again, carefully.

Do you see what’s weird in the picture?

Here’s a hint (see yellow circles):

Do you see how grandpa Stanley’s upper left arm is vertical, but his left hand is resting on Obama’s left shoulder?

Why don’t you try doing that to another person who’s about the same height as you — put your left hand on his or her left shoulder. Go ahead, try it!

What happened to your left upper arm? Did it stay vertical as Stanley’s arm did, or was it horizontal, stretched across your companion’s back?

It is anatomically impossible for Stanley Dunham to rest his left hand on Obama’s left shoulder while his (Stanley’s) left upper arm stays vertical. That means the picture had been altered by inserting the image of Obama between Stanley and Madelyn.

Here’s the original picture of only the Dunhams (below). Notice the following:

• The fingers of Stanley’s left hand grasping his wife’s left elbow, which explains why his left upper arm is vertical.
  • The dark shadow between the Dunhams. That’s the phantom right knee of phantom Obama.
  • The wall behind Stanley’s right shoulder is black, without the two horizontal streaks (– –) in the photoshopped pic of Obama and the Dunhams.

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The man has been out of office for more than a year, and this "birther" nonsense still persists? I guess in the era of Trump, I shouldn't be surprised. It is disappointing, though, to see that the Kool-Aid contingent still can't let it go.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The man has been out of office for more than a year, and this "birther" nonsense still persists? I guess in the era of Trump, I shouldn't be surprised. It is disappointing, though, to see that the Kool-Aid contingent still can't let it go.
Ringo

The poor dears are lost at the moment. Their favorite evil villain duo have both left politics, so they’re left screaming ‘Obama!! Clinton!!’ at innocent passers by, like the crazy guy in the park shouting at the pigeons.

Fear not though, soon a new Democrat leader will rise to be met by a totally new set of bizarre and offensive accusations. Personally I’m putting my money on ‘North Korean sleeper agent, may be a reptilian and definitely the Antichrist’ as the next GOP attack line.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This needs to be moved to the conspiracy forum...

...or if there's a forum for "stuff that even people in the conspiracy forum laughed at"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is not a “conspiracy theory” if it is true.
The link that i posted was made by an expert of photography, people should address the content instead of attacking the OP,
attacking the OP doesnt proof a smart analyse on the article which i am expecting.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The link that i posted was made by an expert of photography, people should address the content instead of attacking the OP,
attacking the OP doesnt proof a smart analyse on the article which i am expecting.
In what way is the late Don Nicoloff, talk radio guy, birther, conspiracy-monger, "an expert of photography"?

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #982: Don Nicoloff

I think they should put "gullible" back in the dictionary.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In what way is the late Don Nicoloff, talk radio guy, birther, conspiracy-monger, "an expert of photography"?
You are indicating somehow that you are smarter than him.
We dont need an expert to see this photo is fake.
The two bodies are merged.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Ummmm.....yes you would. I see nothing strange about that picture.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Kudos RH. NightHawkeye seems to have a lock on stuff that happened 2-3 years ago, I thought HisLegacy's Jackson vid from 1999 was going to be the winner...but you have gone back decades!

Everytime I think a republican has gone as far back as possible in a desperate attempt to deflect or whatabout Trump and his team, I get proven wrong.

The real problem is if one wants to be a real "truthseeking" conspiracy theorist, one must be equally critical of every facet. And, one must be prepared to be responsible for that information/truth. It can't be one sided, or that is hypocrisy.

Which means an equally as scathing thread should be made by the same truth seeker about Trump - because the truth is also there.

If you just promote a conspiracy against one side, it is partisanship.

Trump is equally as dingy - if not more. Eight years were spent trying to vindicate the evil of Obama - and people like the OP, unfortunately, never gave him that chance to show how evil he was supposed to be. Now that someone in office is blatantly incourrigible, somehow it is ignored and passed off as patriotism. That upsets someone like me - who considers himself a truth seeker - who has also heard some intersting things, and seen some interesting evidence. These partisan conspiracy theories only hurt the truth, and pretend the favored side is "good," when the LOT are muck.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whoa! What's with this unjustified personal attack on me? That's a projection of your own insecurity because I asked you to back up your assertion that he was "an expert in photography".
Agreed; however, it was you who asserted without evidence, "The link that i posted was made by an expert of photography,...". In none of the guy's obits is that qualification mentioned, so why did you assert it?
It may look like that to someone who doesn't understand perspective and anatomy.

Upvote 0