Does Dispensationalism Require the Antichrist?

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no triune like unto God, they are not like unto the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. The Dragon is Satan, but he is not the BEAST....Remember what a Beast in Daniel is, they are FOUR KINGS/Kingdoms. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, they are a BEAST because they Conquer Israel. This MAN by himself is the Last Beast, because their will be no long Empire for this last Beast, it will only be this man, and he will conquer Israel, the 10 Kings turn everything over to him.

why everything satanic be physical only?!, do you think there are no devilish spirits to rule the world?!, for example Jesus Christ as well as at least some of His disciples (that are presented in the Bible) did cast devilish spirits out of many possessed, and St Paul says:

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 "we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.",

because the things of the God's Kingdom are spiritual, but the things of the wicked one's kingdom are also spiritual

he also says in Ephesians 6:12:

(NLT) "we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.",

(KJV) "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities(i.e. spiritual/religious systems), against powers(also: spiritual forces), against the rulers(i.e. the ruling spirits) of the darkness of this world(i.e. the "darkness" whose main habitation is in this world), against spiritual wickedness in high places"

remember how Jesus Christ and His disciples, first of all, cast the devilish spirits out of the people, and there is only one case in which Jesus drove the pharisees/jews committing spiritual lawlessness in the temple out of there, but He didn't cause harm to any of them, or will it be a really great achievement in Jesus Christ if we conquer all the world but without removing the devilish spirits from it and they continue to rule it?! - there is a system of spiritual wickedness which appears/manifests mainly in the form of (ostensibly) sacred spirituality/religiosity, and it is the habitation of the devilish spirits, or, to put it another way, the system through which the devilish spirits can enter into and settle down in the world

Revelation 18:2 "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become(i.e. because it is the thing that turns out to be) the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird(i.e. of every unclean and inimical dignity and angel)."

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What you are doing is trying every way possible to make verse 23 refer to the historic Roman Empire. But your argument doesn't matter, because it could have been written devour the whole earth or devour the whole world. It means the same either way. And doesn't apply to the historic Roman Empire.

The historic Roman Empire did not devour the whole earth nor the whole world.

Why are you arguing over verse 23 so much, anyway? Does it damage other parts of your view that verse 23 is not talking about the historic Roman Empire? I am not getting it :scratch:
Be back in a while, Sugar up to 400, sour stomach, ugghhhhhhh blood pressure been up a few days.......I am pretty testy and short when that happens.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Be back in a while, Sugar up to 400, sour stomach, ugghhhhhhh blood pressure been up a few days.......I am pretty testy and short when that happens.
I totally understand. Get that blood sugar under control. And the blood pressure down. May God give you a speedy recovery.

Upvote 0