Does Dispensationalism Require the Antichrist?

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 20:10 shows that is not the case. After Satan is released from the 1000 year pit, and deceives the world, he is cast into Hell where the BEAST awaits him.

REVELATION 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

the "dragon", the "beast" and the "other beast" are the wicked triune god i.e. the false one, which is the biblical "Antichrist", also known as "sat - cit - ananda" in hinduism - they are also the satanic equivalent(s) of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, but this doesn't mean that the "dragon(devil)" cannot act without the "beast" and the "other beast"; the "lake of fire" is the place where all manifestations of the "darkness" will be locked until the end of the eternity so that they will no longer be able to cause harm/suffering to the people

Blessings

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
NOPE......It is not about the Whole Earth, that is just an "ENGLISH" thing. I have read large essays on that WHOLE EARTH thing, its common knowledge, because you can find the same word used throughout the OLD TESTAMENT, when speaking about things in the OLD WORLD. So it is not the Whole Earth, but the Whole Land/Ground being spoken about, thus it was Europe.
So you are saying the King James translators got it wrong..... again. According to they are always wrong, and you always right... amazing.

So it is not the Whole Earth, but the Whole Land/Ground being spoken about, thus it was Europe.
So, according you, these verses are mistranslated as well.....?

Revelation 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

There you go again, trying to get technical, when you conquer any part of Gods people you are seen by God as A BEAST......Most all of these people CONQUERED JERUSALEM. Egypt on ENSLAVE the Israelite's for 400 Years. Just because Israel and Judah divided their Kingdoms, doesn't mean God saw them as DIVIDED KINGDOMS. So my argument fails nothing, that is a silly argument.
"when you conquer any part of Gods people you are seen by God as A BEAST....." You are making up your own rules. And now want to change it to Jerusalem.... really? The Assyrians did not overcome Jerusalem. Sennacherib of Assyria came to attack Judah... but the angel of God killed off his army:

2Chronicles32:
21 And the Lord sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.

22 Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all other, and guided them on every side.

You argument over the 7 kings in Revelation 17, six of them according to you being historic kingdoms (not kings) which have been enemies to Israel, is still irrelevant because the fourth beast devours the whole earth. Your attempt at the word definition game is a fail... the King James translators got it right....as the verses in Revelation 13:7-8 verify them as right. The little horn person will be the leader of the fourth beast in the end times, ..... and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The seven kings are of the fourth empire.
1. Julius Caesar
2. Augustus Caesar
3. Tiberius
4. Caligula
5. Claudius
6. Nero
7. end times little horn person

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
the "dragon", the "beast" and the "other beast" are the wicked triune god i.e. the false one, which is the biblical "Antichrist", also known as "sat - cit - ananda" in hinduism - they are also the satanic equivalent(s) of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, but this doesn't mean that the "dragon(devil)" cannot act without the "beast" and the "other beast"; the "lake of fire" is the place where all manifestations of the "darkness" will be locked until the end of the eternity so that they will no longer be able to cause harm/suffering to the people

Blessings
There is no triune like unto God, they are not like unto the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. The Dragon is Satan, but he is not the BEAST....Remember what a Beast in Daniel is, they are FOUR KINGS/Kingdoms. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, they are a BEAST because they Conquer Israel. This MAN by himself is the Last Beast, because their will be no long Empire for this last Beast, it will only be this man, and he will conquer Israel, the 10 Kings turn everything over to him.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So you are saying the King James translators got it wrong..... again. According to they are always wrong, and you always right... amazing.
No, that you just have to understand, and think a little. Earth, is Ground....There are MANY PLACES in the Old Testament that speak about the WHOLE EARTH when we understand they were just speaking about conquering all the KNOWN LAND/GROUND/EARTH.....You don't think they came over and conquered North America 3000 years ago do you ? It is up to you to understand what the passage you read ACTUALLY MEANS.

Revelation 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
NO............There are TWO BEASTS Mentioned that come out of the Fourth Beast, one 2000 years ago in Rome, and one that will Arise VERY SOON as the Little Horn/Anti-Christ. The first could not conquer the WHOLE WORLD, the Little Horn will try to, and probably will.

Your problem as I see it, you do not differentiate between the First of the Rome Beasts and the Little Horn that arrives at the END TIME.

"when you conquer any part of Gods people you are seen by God as A BEAST....." You are making up your own rules. And now want to change it to Jerusalem.... really? The Assyrians did not overcome Jerusalem. Sennacherib of Assyria came to attack Judah... but the angel of God killed off his army:

2Chronicles32:
21 And the Lord sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.

22 Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all other, and guided them on every side.

You argument over the 7 kings in Revelation 17 being historic kingdoms which have been enemies to Israel is still irrelevant because the fourth beast devours the whole earth. Your attempt at the word definition game is a fail... the King James translators got it right....as the verses in Revelation 13:7-8 verify them as right. The little horn person will be the leader of the fourth beast in the end times, ..... and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Again with the SILLY WORD GAME OLYMPICS. Assyria crushed Israel and captured the 10 Tribes of the Northern Kingdom and enslaved them.Here is what I actually said.....NOW LISTEN CLOSELY.... Most all of these people (Beasts) Conquered Jerusalem, and that statement is still true, why do you think I stated MOST ??????????? LOL.

Again I will come back latter and prove to you the WHOLE EARTH doesn't mean the ENTIRE WORLD, I have actually done an exegesis.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, that you just have to understand, and think a little. Earth, is Ground....There are MANY PLACES in the Old Testament that speak about the WHOLE EARTH when we understand they were just speaking about conquering all the KNOWN LAND/GROUND/EARTH.....You don't think they came over and conquered North America 3000 years ago do you ? It is up to you to understand what the passage you read ACTUALLY MEANS.
The Roman Empire was 2000 years ago - not 3000.

The fourth beast - that kingdom at the time of the little horn, end times - yes, will become the dominant power over all the earth.
NO............There are TWO BEASTS Mentioned that come out of the Fourth Beast, one 2000 years ago in Rome, and one that will Arise VERY SOON as the Little Horn/Anti-Christ. The first could not conquer the WHOLE WORLD, the Little Horn will try to, and probably will.
No, there is not two beasts mentioned in the text that come out of the fourth beast. You get things so twisted and convoluted because you are inserting your own opinions as being what is said in the text. And swapping around terms hap hazardously.

The fourth beast is the Roman Empire, six of the kings in Revelation 17 were six kings that ruled that Kingdom. I listed them. The little horn did not rule the Roman Empire 2000 years ago. He is the 7th king to come. And he will rule over the end times version of the Roman Empire, the fourth beast of Daniel 7.

Again with the SILLY WORD GAME OLYMPICS. Assyria crushed Israel and captured the 10 Tribes of the Northern Kingdom and enslaved them.Here is what I actually said.....NOW LISTEN CLOSELY.... Most all of these people (Beasts) Conquered Jerusalem, and that statement is still true, why do you think I stated MOST ??????????? LOL.

The reason you referred to Jerusalem - is because you were shown in error about the Babylonian kingdom, the Assyrian kingdom, the Greek kingdom - conquering the Kingdom of Israel. No, they conquered either Ephraim, Judah, or occupied the land, as the Greeks did. You were trying to salvage your failed claim. You have completely missed who the 7 kings in Revelation 17 are, and who the 7 heads are on the beast.

The 7 kings in Revelation 17 have nothing to do with Assyria, Egypt, Babylonian (Daniel 7), Medes-Persians (Daniel 7), Greeks (Daniel 7).

The 7 kings have to do with the fourth kingdom (Daniel 7), the Roman kingdom. Which the fourth kingdom has an end times version of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Roman Empire was 2000 years ago - not 3000.

The fourth beast - that kingdom at the time of the little horn, end times - yes, will become the dominant power over all the earth.
The Prophecy was Written 2500 years ago, and Matching Scriptures that show that the WHOLE EARTH is speaking about the Land being talked about go back to 3000 years ago and before. We are speaking about the WRITTEN BIBLE, Not the Roman Empire.

No, there is not two beasts mentioned in the text that come out of the fourth beast. You get things so twisted and convoluted because you are inserting your own opinions as being what is said in the text. And swapping around terms hap hazardously.

The fourth beast is the Roman Empire, six of the kings in Revelation 17 were six kings that ruled that Kingdom. I listed them. The little horn did not rule the Roman Empire 2000 years ago. He is the 7th king to come. And he will rule over the end times version of the Roman Empire, the fourth beast of Daniel 7.

Sure there is, you just can't see it. Rome, the ORIGINAL ROME was a Beast, anyone and everyone in the World knows that. THEN.....The Little Horn that ARISES out of the FOURTH BEAST is at the END TIMES, the book of Daniel shows that, because the LITTLE HORN is cast straight into hell, and the ANCIENT ONE/JESUS sits on the throne as soon as the Little Horn is Defeated. Revelation says the exact same thing...Rev.19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Now where Daniel says the exact same thing....Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

There are Two Beasts that come out of the Fourth Beast. ROME.....And the Man of Sin/Little Horn/Anti-Christ etc. etc. At the End of TIME. It is very evident.

And there are MANY MORE than 7 Kings that ruled Rome. You have it twisted it seems. The Beasts are those Nations that Conquered Israel, just because you have a different understanding, you are entrenched, I am never entrenched, I changed my perception when God spoke, I did not refuse to listen. Thats the biggest difference it seems.

The reason you referred to Jerusalem - is because you were shown in error about the Babylonian kingdom, the Assyrian kingdom, the Greek kingdom - conquering the Kingdom of Israel. No, they conquered either Ephraim, Judah, or occupied the land, as the Greeks did. You were trying to salvage your failed claim. You have completely missed who the 7 kings in Revelation 17 are, and who the 7 heads are on the beast.

The 7 kings in Revelation 17 have nothing to do with Assyria, Egypt, Babylonian (Daniel 7), Medes-Persians (Daniel 7), Greeks (Daniel 7).

The 7 kings have to do with the fourth kingdom (Daniel 7), the Roman kingdom. Which the fourth kingdom has an end times version of it.

It is SILLY, they are Gods Chosen people, and any Country who has Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled any of Gods chosen are seen as A BEAST. That is easy enough for a child to see, I mean who can not see that.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Prophecy was Written 2500 years ago, and Matching Scriptures that show that the WHOLE EARTH is speaking about the Land being talked about go back to 3000 years ago and before. We are speaking about the WRITTEN BIBLE, Not the Roman Empire.
The prophecy is about the fourth kingdom at the time of the little horn will devour the entire earth. You had written to me....
"You don't think they came over and conquered North America 3000 years ago do you? " Which I responded the Roman empire, the fourth kingdom was not around 3000 years ago. There are no scriptures regarding the little horn and the fourth empire that go back 3000 years ago.

Now if you were referring to other scriptures in the bible, you should have cited those. chapter and verse. It is very confusing the way you communicate.
Sure there is, you just can't see it. Rome, the ORIGINAL ROME was a Beast, anyone and everyone in the World knows that. THEN.....The Little Horn that ARISES out of the FOURTH BEAST is at the END TIMES, the book of Daniel shows that, because the LITTLE HORN is cast straight into hell, and the ANCIENT ONE/JESUS sits on the throne as soon as the Little Horn is Defeated. Revelation says the exact same thing...Rev.19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Now where Daniel says the exact same thing....Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
THE POINT IS THAT IN THE TEXT IT IS NOT WRITTEN TWO BEASTS COME OUT OF THE FOURTH BEAST. It is your twisted logic that says two beasts come out of the fourth beast. But according to the text, it is the fourth beast. Not the fourth beast and two more beasts coming out it. The fourth beast is the Roman Empire.... and in the end times there will be a end times version of the Roman Empire.

The false prophet in Revelation comes out of the earth, not the sea, signifying that he will come out of Israel, not the fourth empire. And there is no mention in Daniel 7 of a false prophet person as coming out of the fourth kingdom.

It is SILLY, they are Gods Chosen people, and any Country who has Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled any of Gods chosen are seen as A BEAST. That is easy enough for a child to see, I mean who can not see that.

Again, that is your twisted rationale of making up your own rules - as if that is what the bible has stated. What makes it so hard to communicate with you is that you can't differentiate what is written in the text and your own twisted logic and haphazard use of the term "beast(s)". And it goes right back you erroneously making "kings" in Revelation 17:10, into kingdoms, and beasts.

You have been trying to justfy the kings being kingdoms (to include Egypt and Assyria), by your own made up rules "that any country that country who has conquered, enslaved or ruled any of God's chosen are seen as A BEAST". .................Sez you. But not the bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And there are MANY MORE than 7 Kings that ruled Rome. You have it twisted it seems. The Beasts are those Nations that Conquered Israel, just because you have a different understanding, you are entrenched, I am never entrenched, I changed my perception when God spoke, I did not refuse to listen. Thats the biggest difference it seems.
There have been only six kings that have ruled Rome of the Julio-Claudian family - the Caesars. They were a family dynasty of rulers over Rome. The little horn will be the 7th from that group of six rulers.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The prophecy is about the fourth kingdom at the time of the little horn will devour the entire earth. You had written to me....
"You don't think they came over and conquered North America 3000 years ago do you? " Which I responded the Roman empire, the fourth kingdom was not around 3000 years ago. There are no scriptures regarding the little horn and the fourth empire that go back 3000 years ago.

Now if you were referring to other scriptures in the bible, you should have cited those. chapter and verse. It is very confusing the way you communicate.
LOL...You would try to out talk a wall. The COMPARATIVE SCRIPTURES, THAT PROVE WHAT Daniel wrote 2500 years ago means, were Written 3000 years ago. In other words, there are many scriptures in the Old Testament that say the WHOLE EARTH, and they were speaking about things going on 3000 years ago when the Scriptures were written. Some 3500 years ago. Those people 3000 YEARS AGO that wrote the COMPARATIVE SCRIPTURES, did not even know what the WHOLE EARTH WAS !!! That's the point.

THE POINT IS THAT IN THE TEXT IT IS NOT WRITTEN TWO BEASTS COME OUT OF THE FOURTH BEAST. It is your twisted logic that says two beasts come out of the fourth beast. But according to the text, it is the fourth beast. Not the fourth beast and two more beasts coming out it. The fourth beast is the Roman Empire.... and in the end times there will be a end times version of the Roman Empire.

The false prophet in Revelation comes out of the earth, not the sea, signifying that he will come out of Israel, not the fourth empire. And there is no mention in Daniel 7 of a false prophet person as coming out of the fourth kingdom.

No, there will be ANOTHER BEAST.....Because when the Anti-Christ is placed into hell, what is he called ? The BEAST Rev. 20:10. So if Rome is a Beast, and the Anti-Christ is a Beast, then that is TWO BEASTS and bot sprang forth from the FOURTH BEAST. No one is mentioning the False Prophet, he is NEVER A BEAST. Rome is a Beast and the Anti-Christ is a BEAST.........That is TWO BEAST arising from one.
Again, that is your twisted rationale of making up your own rules - as if that is what the bible has stated. What makes it so hard to communicate with you is that you can't differentiate what is written in the text and your own twisted logic and haphazard use of the term "beast(s)". And it goes right back you erroneously making "kings" in Revelation 17:10, into kingdoms, and beasts.
You can't "communicate" because when God reveals something to me, I refuse to waver because of what some man thinks. That's how I roll.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There have been only six kings that have ruled Rome of the Julio-Claudian family - the Caesars. They were a family dynasty of rulers over Rome. The little horn will be the 7th from that group of six rulers.
SURE.......The Beasts had NOTHING TO DO WITH Roman Emperors, except one of the Beasts was ROME.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL...You would try to out talk a wall. The COMPARATIVE SCRIPTURES, THAT PROVE WHAT Daniel wrote 2500 years ago means, were Written 3000 years ago. In other words, there are many scriptures in the Old Testament that say the WHOLE EARTH, and they were speaking about things going on 3000 years ago when the Scriptures were written. Some 3500 years ago. Those people 3000 YEARS AGO that wrote the COMPARATIVE SCRIPTURES, did not even know what the WHOLE EARTH WAS !!! That's the point.
It is a losing argument you are trying to make because the KJV translators got it right in Daniel 7 regarding the little horn and the fourth kingdom because of what it says in Revelation 13:

No, there will be ANOTHER BEAST.....Because when the Anti-Christ is placed into hell, what is he called ? The BEAST Rev. 20:10. So if Rome is a Beast, and the Anti-Christ is a Beast, then that is TWO BEASTS and bot sprang forth from the FOURTH BEAST. No one is mentioning the False Prophet, he is NEVER A BEAST. Rome is a Beast and the Anti-Christ is a BEAST.........That is TWO BEAST arising from one.

It doesn't say two beasts sprang forth from the fourth beast. That is you making up you own text.

The first beast is Revelation 13 represents a kingdom and a person. It is one beast representing both a kingdom and a person.

You can't "communicate" because when God reveals something to me, I refuse to waver because of what some man thinks. That's how I roll.
Do you know how many times I have heard that line?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
SURE.......The Beasts had NOTHING TO DO WITH Roman Emperors, except one of the Beasts was ROME.
Sure....what? You looked it up and found out that I am right?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is a losing argument you are trying to make because the KJV translators got it right in Daniel 7 regarding the little horn and the fourth kingdom because of what it says in Revelation 13:

It is NOT a losing ARGUMENT, once again, as I stated in another post, NO ONE is stating that the Anti-Christ doesn't Rule much of the known world in Modern time.....the Rome of the first century did not conquer all the World.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

THE ABOVE IS FIRST CENTURY ROME.............

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

THE ABOVE IS THE TEN HORNS AND ANTI-CHRIST.

Look, I can't help you understand this passage spans 2000 years. So you make the SAME ARGUMENT, again, and again, even though it is OFF KILTER. You can't seem to get that I KNOW THAT THE A.C. Conquers much of the World, but the verse you cite in Daniel verse 23 is about FIRST CENTURY ROME.....So your verses that "MATCH" in Revelation means nothing, because they are talking about two separate instances.

It doesn't say two beasts sprang forth from the fourth beast. That is you making up you own text.

The first beast is Revelation 13 represents a kingdom and a person. It is one beast representing both a kingdom and a person.
Like I said, I can't help you understand scriptures, that is something I can't do.

Do you know how many times I have heard that line?
And I don't care.............. I do not listen to men over God.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is NOT a losing ARGUMENT, once again, as I stated in another post, NO ONE is stating that the Anti-Christ doesn't Rule much of the known world in Modern time.....the Rome of the first century did not conquer all the World.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

THE ABOVE IS FIRST CENTURY ROME.............

RT, you wrote: THE ABOVE IS FIRST CENTURY ROME.............

NO THE ABOVE IS NOT FIRST CENTURY ROME.
Daniel 7:23 is not talking about the Roman Empire kingdom of the first century. Daniel 7:23, is talking about the end times version of the Roman Empire, which the ten kings will be of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revealing Times, post: 70629107, member: 388149" wrote: Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

THE ABOVE IS THE TEN HORNS AND ANTI-CHRIST.

Look, I can't help you understand this passage spans 2000 years. So you make the SAME ARGUMENT, again, and again, even though it is OFF KILTER. You can't seem to get that I KNOW THAT THE A.C. Conquers much of the World, but the verse you cite in Daniel verse 23 is about FIRST CENTURY ROME.....So your verses that "MATCH" in Revelation means nothing, because they are talking about two separate instances.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Douggg: RT, you are wrong. The ten kings don't span 2000 years. The ten kings are end times, and are not even in place yet. They don't have their crowns until in Revelation 13, as they will rule with the beast that last 42 months in Revelation 13.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Douggg: RT, you are wrong. The ten kings don's span 2000 years. The ten kings are end times, and are not even in place yet. They don't have their crowns until in Revelation 13, as they will rule with the beast that last 42 months in Revelation 13.
You are right, the 10 Kings do not span 2000 years. Verse 23 is about First Century Rome............2000 year Span........Then verse 24 is about the End Times, which is about the TEN KINGS......So you are correct the Ten Kings have nothing to do with verse 23 and First Century Rome.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are right, the 10 Kings do not span 2000 years. Verse 23 is about First Century Rome............2000 year Span........Then verse 24 is about the End Times, which is about the TEN KINGS......So you are correct the Ten Kings have nothing to do with verse 23 and First Century Rome.
No, verse 23 is not about the first century Rome, because that historic Roman Empire did not devour the entire world, for example India, China. Verse 23 is about the end times version of the Roman Empire that will devour the entire world, it will become the dominant ruling power.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, verse 23 is not about the first century Rome, because that historic Roman Empire did not devour the entire world, for example India, China. Verse 23 is about the end times version of the Roman Empire that will devour the entire world, it will become the dominant ruling power.
Which is WHOLE EARTH doesn't mean the whole WORLD......The very point I was making.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which is WHOLE EARTH doesn't mean the whole WORLD......The very point I was making.
What you are doing is trying every way possible to make verse 23 refer to the historic Roman Empire. But your argument doesn't matter, because it could have been written devour the whole earth or devour the whole world. It means the same either way. And doesn't apply to the historic Roman Empire.

The historic Roman Empire did not devour the whole earth nor the whole world.

Why are you arguing over verse 23 so much, anyway? Does it damage other parts of your view that verse 23 is not talking about the historic Roman Empire? I am not getting it :scratch:

Upvote 0