Does anyone play facebook Mahjong online game?

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Playing Mahjong on Facebook which I'm having a problem winning because I'm too slow finding matching titles.
frown.gif
When I play people on the internet in the game they get high scores right off and i wonder how they do it? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: brinny

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I play the game off and on and never all the time and just being this game a few weeks ago.

This is a great game for exercising your brain.

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I play the game off and on and never all the time and just being this game a few weeks ago.

I used to play too but stopped and repented.

I heard the Lord say two words to me as I went into prayer - divination and demonic.

I'd look up it's origin, what it entailed and how it came about then ask the Lord to confirm also in prayer.

Blessings!

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I used to play too but stopped and repented.

I heard the Lord say two words to me as I went into prayer - divination and demonic.

I'd look up it's origin, what it entailed and how it came about then ask the Lord to confirm also in prayer.

Blessings!

There is no fortune telling attributed to this game at all. All it is is finding matches; two tiles that are the same. It is just a brain exercise. You must have it mixed up with something else.

Upvote 0

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
See I play other people in the game on the internet and they start out their score going up real high and just want to know how they do it. I having a problem finding the matching titles.

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
See I play other people in the game on the internet and they start out their score going up real high and just want to know how they do it. I having a problem finding the matching titles.

I understand, but... when God is trying to call us unto Him to do something... and we continuously wonder why we cannot accomplish a task that is not of Him... hence this verse:

Job 5:12
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Shalom and blessings,

Philippians 4:20

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums