• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Does anyone need prayer? :)

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As someone that used to post here frequently depression and anxiety or mental illnesses in general are near to my heart and I would love to pray for anyone struggling rn.

If you want you could pm me your issue or situation if you dont want to state it below

* hugs*

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes please there is one thing i could use prayers for. The biggest one being that i keep my eyes on Jesus when i struggle down below. i know how well i cope with depression when i do that but i have not learned to always apply it so well. Sometimes i linger in the negativity and look at myself and fall again.

Just a well meaning prayer will do, please don't over do it.

Thanks and God bless you.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm proud of you, Far Side. This post shows spiritual growth where you finally trust God and want to show others His love.
Thank You that's very true.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm proud of you, Far Side. This post shows spiritual growth where you finally trust God and want to show others His love.
I was noticing this, too, in reading some of your posts on other forums. I was going to post a note of encouragement to you but Wayholka beat me to it. I concur completely!

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As someone that used to post here frequently depression and anxiety or mental illnesses in general are near to my heart and I would love to pray for anyone struggling rn.

If you want you could pm me your issue or situation if you dont want to state it below

* hugs*

Please pray for me. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums