'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even when i discovered her just recently on Youtube while searching dance/techno music and found a remix of 'Cut', i believe i first heard her with 'Stranded' and 'Damaged' way ago when i wasn't a christian, assuming i'm not confusing these songs for another artist.(Evanescence/Avril Lavigne?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kranberrydude

'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like Plumb!
The song 'God Shaped Hole' is one of my favorites... I think it was used in the movie Bruce Almighty...
Yeah that song is played on Bruce Almighty. But strangely that song wasn't the one i heard way ago before becoming a christian. I thought i heard 'Damaged'/'Stranded' in that movie but no.

Have you heard their new one called "Drifting?" I really like it and am planning to download the song from YouTube sometime this weekend.
I haven't, gonna check it on Pandora. I wouldn't recommend downloading it from Youtube, especially when the artist's christian, because it is like stealing from her. I would rather buy it.

Upvote 0

djsciple

Site Supporter
Jul 20, 2014
✟22,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like Plumb too. As a DJ, I mix Plumb in my inspirational based remixes when trying to outreach to people who might feel strange about the words Jesus, God, yehweh, etc. in the mix. I do find myself, however, always trying to know the actual purpose behind their songs on sites like songmeanings.com for example. I've discovered many of their songs are about fragile and much deeper subject matters in life.

Upvote 0