does anyone know anything about Teresa Seputis (Godspeak Int'l)?

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
If you have not done so yet, you might want to try Googling her name. I don't know much about her or what she teaches. I'm not into the "prophetic world" as much as I use to be. I found (for me) that much of those doing the "prophesying" were actually manipulating the hearers into allowing them (the prophesier) into doing whatever they wanted to do or say or have others do. I don't believe this happened "all" the time but did happen too often. Then there were times where the prophesies were not manipulative and were so accurate that it was impossible for me to ignore. I believe in the prophetic I'm just a little wary of those who claim to be prophets and give themselves the title of prophet(ess) to their name. Just my opinion though.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0
K

koshka

Thanks for your reply. I was really asking because there didn't seem to be much happening on Teresa's website and I wondered if anyone knew whether she was still in ministry. I understand what you are saying about prophets/prophesy - I've had a lot of reservations - but I found the book really interesting - it was really just about hearing from God for yourself.

Reactions: SPININGIN
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hung out there for a while a couple of years ago. I think most of the action is courses via email lists and interaction via chat rooms. While I was involved it was quite good, and some was excellent, but I moved on.

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Seconding what Paul said. Her teachings on that site are good and pretty timeless, and the interaction in the chat room is pretty good.. I used to moderate one of the time slots. Teresa herself - I haven't had any contact with her for several years. I know that she has done some mission trips to India, and when she is out of the country things sometimes get dropped for a while.

Upvote 0

psaturn

Oct 29, 2013
✟7,621.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes I know Teresa and had been her facilitator for her online activation class for almost a decade. She was a pioneer in teaching the prophetic through the internet. IRC, AOL chat and back to IRC were the methods that were used to facilitate the training of the prophetic gifting. While doing activations, one could not manipulate or give suggestions or pronounce judgments. The only words that could be given were the encouraging kind. For we are supposed to lift one another up in Christ Jesus. I have not talked to Teresa in a while and I have not kept up with her and the ministry. The online activation chatroom is still open and I still know few of the facilitators. My ministry focus have changed but still use the prophetic teachings that she actually learned from Christian International Ministry and Bill Hamon. I have taken their prophetic classes too. Bill Hamon was a pioneer in the prophetic movement. Prior to Bill, prophetic words could not be given by anyone but by a recognized prophet. But with Bill starting his courses on the Prophetic, more lay people were involved in the ministry and several eventually became recognized prophets. One would argue that prophetic gifting could not be taught. Would one argue that teaching itself could not be taught? Jesus had to teach disciples on how to be like Him, thus becoming His apostles. Hope that helps!:cool:

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Psaturn, finding her book "How to Hear the Voice of God in a Noisy World" is getting difficult. Perhaps someone that can reach her would suggest that she republish it. Please let her know we appreciate this book and Godspeak. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi Paul! I don't know if you remember me but I went by spiningin in the irc chatroom too. How are you? I've often wandered about teresa too.her website seems down at least trying to find the link was not happening.I'd like to know how she's doing. I went to the one and only conference she hosted in Cleveland Ohio and it was life changing.

• Friendly
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Roberta McCaslin

Charismatic Messianic Writer
Nov 26, 2019
Edmonton
✟9,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Today I tried emailing her through her godspeak.net page. All my emails bounced back as "undeliverable". Except, this email address seems to be working, that was said to be the way to contact Teresa directly: ts@godspeak.org . Haven't received an answer back yet. UPDATE: my email to ts@godspeak.org failed several days after I sent it.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Roberta McCaslin

Charismatic Messianic Writer
Nov 26, 2019
Edmonton
✟9,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Teresa's classes were phenomenal in guiding people to experience in hearing from God. She increased your faith with scripture and then did guided prayer experiences with groups who learned to operate as Jesus and His disciples did, walking in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Today I tried emailing her through her godspeak.net page. All my emails bounced back as "undeliverable". Except, this email address seems to be working, that was said to be the way to contact Teresa directly: ts@godspeak.org . Haven't received an answer back yet. UPDATE: my email to ts@godspeak.org failed several days after I sent it.
Hey Roberta! Nice seeing you again! Ha! So how did i miss that you were messianic? i once asked Teresa is she heard from God about the jewish roots movement among christians. she said "no, but that she was an Armenian Jews". did you know that?

Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
If you have not done so yet, you might want to try Googling her name. I don't know much about her or what she teaches. I'm not into the "prophetic world" as much as I use to be. I found (for me) that much of those doing the "prophesying" were actually manipulating the hearers into allowing them (the prophesier) into doing whatever they wanted to do or say or have others do. I don't believe this happened "all" the time but did happen too often. Then there were times where the prophesies were not manipulative and were so accurate that it was impossible for me to ignore. I believe in the prophetic I'm just a little wary of those who claim to be prophets and give themselves the title of prophet(ess) to their name. Just my opinion though.
Hi SpiritPsalmist, what was your name in the chat room?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Psaturn, finding her book "How to Hear the Voice of God in a Noisy World" is getting difficult. Perhaps someone that can reach her would suggest that she republish it. Please let her know we appreciate this book and Godspeak. Thanks.
When you made this post, I went right online and bought it. I think there was only one copy left.

Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Also, what was really amazing about Teresa’s classes were that she wasn’t just one of those people that stood up there and had somebody teach about prophecy. All of her teachings were done through email. You had to do your homework before you came into the classroom that was once a week. She had what she called “activations” in an IRC Internet, relay chat room format. You were basically blind when you prophesied to someone. you also got feedback to help you. If you had any issues with low self-esteem, lack of self-worth or rejection, you will definitely find yourself working through that because this ministry requires you to know how God speaks to you and know that he wants to use you to speak to others He also doesn’t speak to everyone in the same way. we had fun activations. One of them was a Boomerang prophecy where you were actually prophesying to yourself but you didn’t know that. It was supposedly a name drawn out of the hat. We didn’t know everybody was prophesying to themselves,. So I had a vision of someone ( during the activation ) who was very short doing a slam dunk on a very high basketball net. I knew this wasn’t possible but somehow this woman was able to make this leap,. after they told us it was a Boomerang prophecy. I am mediately became angry, and threw a book or something like that —whatever it was that I did to vent my anger AND depression, saying, “There is no way I could never do something amazing or great and this is just a pipe dream”,because I had a lot of self-esteem issues. About a month later they were having their first ever conference. I needed money for a rental car and hotel room and for the flight. … and I had none of that. I didn’t even consider going at first, but then God actually put it in my heart that I was going but it was in Cleveland Ohio and I was in Alabama .My husband, to his credit, put up money for the rental car, my father-in-law put up rent money for the hotel room, and some friends of mine gave me money for the flight. it was one of the most life-changing conferences I have ever been to. I came back with fire in my bones to the church I attended. I was never the same after that. It was truly a slam dunk, for me! ( I am 5 feet!)

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Hey Roberta, for some reason, I have discovered that she is available with all her teachings, at least on gateway of light something like that here’s the link I’ve been reading all of her classes again, and bern blessed by them

Upvote 0

SPININGIN

Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham
✟8,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
hello spirit, psalms the Godspeak international website is no more what I am curious as if anyone knows where we can find the activations list I found all of her teachings on gateway to light.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for posting the gateways to His light info. Eager to dive in. Sorry about not having the activations list.

Found TS to be challenging, honest, and very informative.

Think we"ve entered the time when our very survival depends on hearing God's voIce - though we need to everyday

Last edited:
Upvote 0