does anyone here remove blood from their meat before cooking it? should i be doing this or not?

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You might like T. Collin Campbell’s, “The China Study.“ This very large nutrition study sponsored by a Chinese ruler who had cancer. He assembled an international team of experts to study links between diet and cancer. Diets high in animal protein were shown to increase the incidence of cancer.

A vegan Seventh Day Adventist surgeon retired in his 90’s and passed away when he was 104.
my grandmother lived to be close to 110 . She ate mainly southern style cooking but also ate a lot of veggies with her food which she made from scratch. So she didn’t get a lot of processed-food chemicals in her diet.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
my grandmother lived to be close to 110 . She ate mainly southern style cooking but also ate a lot of veggies with her food which she made from scratch. So she didn’t get a lot of processed-food chemicals in her diet.
Yes, Meat has had hormones added to the feed for years, to fatten them earlier. These hormones could have an effect on the human body as well. Also the chemicals used on the feed during the growing process was in the meat. Now we have options of grass fed, natural, and organic meat that for many years was not available.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I had a Muslim friend tell me long ago that if Halal meat isn’t available then kosher meat was acceptable. A lot of the food trucks in Queens NYC sell halal food .( it’s delicious who cares what religion it’s from )
That is ok depending on how a person thinks of things. Just getting blood out..then ok I guess. But some might consider a ritual kill. Some out there may not think the Muslim God is God. So they may see it as something offered to honor another God.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is ok depending on how a person thinks of things. Just getting blood out..then ok I guess. But some might consider a ritual kill. Some out there may not think the Muslim God is God. So they may see it as something offered to honor another God.
all of the abrahamic faiths worship the same God . Muslims, Jews and Christians. Just like within Christian sects they have differences .

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is found in the "Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT" a translation that contains the true names of Yahweh Yahuwshua, without the modern-day names and titles that true believers in Yahuwshua's time never used, because those names (God, Lord, Jesus) have derogatory meaning when study and understood in the true Yahweh's Mind.

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well, salvation is by faith in the blood of Jesus alone, and id we call on Him in sincere repentance, whatever language we use, He will save us. as His word promises. this is all very interesting though!

Belief in the blood of our Savior, or to believe in His Resurrection would grant us the key nub for entrance into the broad gate. In order to enter through the narrow gate, we would need to have the name of the Father and Son written on our foreheads (as per Revelations 14:1). The spirit of the Truth cannot be a lie by definition, so a false name would not qualify for us to enter into the narrow gate. May Yahweh Yahuwshua show this to you, and guide your studies. The website mentioned above does have great information for your studies.

Upvote 0