Does anyone else on here not want to get married?

H

hops

I feel mixed feelings about this subject, but in general, I feel like a person should be married for various beneficial reasons..one being it means you're never alone and never should be alone all together ever in this world. people were meant to be paired together, just like in nature. we're all meant for someone, somewhere, at sometime yet to be determined.

I, personally, would feel like I failed at Life if I never married.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I go back and forth, but generally, I'm not really into the thought of being married. It would be nice, but having kids is not what I want at the moment. My dream of wanting to get hitched kind of died a long time ago. Now it's c'est la vie, joie de vivre. Life.

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I go back and forth, but generally, I'm not really into the thought of being married. It would be nice, but having kids is not what I want at the moment. My dream of wanting to get hitched kind of died a long time ago. Now it's c'est la vie, joie de vivre. Life.

lol

You can get married and then wait to have kids.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
but... *Toasty disclosure* I've always loved the idea of marrying your best friend.
Same here. Not that being best friends is a prerequisite for dating, of course, but I lose interest if it becomes obvious that she doesn't at least have the potential to be a good friend.

Although I've always wanted marry, I don't want it so badly that I'd change my standards.
I also hope to get married within a year or two (three is the max). Everyone I know is getting married or "headed that way" as they say in the South!

Three years is the max? What happens if you don't find a good match by then?

I would like to get married [in time], but ain't no woman getting between my guitars and I :nono:

^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0