Austin
✟55,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Often when i contemplate a thought or a situation i get these chills that always usually begin from the top of my head. I would say a prayer to God and think of a time or something and immediately as if the Lord were to confirm it and touch me in the spirit. An example today is when I thought about how gracious God has been with me this year even though I didn't live up to my expectations and immediately afterword I got the chills as if the Holy Spirit touched me and concurred with me about it. I found some video that explains it a little clearer so there are definitely people who do experience it.

• Winner
Reactions: JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think we all experience things differently - based on our own personalities and God's choice - but this is beautiful to hear. Thanks for sharing the encouraging part of your journey with us.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cement
Upvote 0

Fish14

Dec 16, 2016
Brussels
✟33,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Often when i contemplate a thought or a situation i get these chills that always usually begin from the top of my head. I would say a prayer to God and think of a time or something and immediately as if the Lord were to confirm it and touch me in the spirit. An example today is when I thought about how gracious God has been with me this year even though I didn't live up to my expectations and immediately afterword I got the chills as if the Holy Spirit touched me and concurred with me about it. I found some video that explains it a little clearer so there are definitely people who do experience it.

I don't get chills that guide me in my decisions. Instead, thinking about Christ's death on my behalf and His general graciousness gives me goosebumps of extreme joy!:D

Upvote 0