US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I visited my doctors yesterday for a check up. I spoke to her about my TMAU and that I had been on the low choline diet and that I felt I had a choline deficiency and am no longer on the low choline diet. I checked my proper weight with the doctor and she said it is 124. I am close right now. I am 120. I am eating healthy and am healing of choline deficiency. I love my doctor very much and she is a blessing to me. My doctor said I am healing from my choline deficiency. My doctor said that now that I am no longer on the low choline diet my body will heal of the deficiency.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I understand your joy! I also had problems with weight, and was a frequent visitor to a nutritionist and gastroenterologist. My path was long. I wanted to lose weight much, but I did not succeed. Diets, fasting, sports did not help me. I found information about the clinic http://mediluxe.ca/en/ I became a patient of this beauty clinic. They conducted all the necessary tests. My doctor said the procedure of CoolSculpting can help me. I agreed to this, because it carries no danger. This is not an operation, because it does not require cuts and punctures. I was surprised, because this long procedure helped me. Now I am happy!
I am so glad that you have found healing for your body! God bless you! Thank you so much for sharing this with me :cherryblossom:

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Coolsculpting, Does it work, Cost, Before and After
(extensive description at url) then summary >

"Did CoolSculpting Work for me?Am I slimmer without going under the knife? Thinner in certain areas? Did I lose the body fat I expected to lose? Was it worth the cost?

I will let you decide.Personally, I believe that CoolSculpting made no difference in my body shape or “mom pooch” area. It did little to dissolve fat or to decrease skin volume. And while CoolSculpting wasn’t painful in the physical sense, it has the potential to be painful on your pocket book, with absolutely nothing to show for it.
"

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
CoolSculpting: Risks and Side Effects
"... ... ...
4. Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia at the treatment site

A very rare but serious side effect of CoolSculpting is paradoxical adipose hyperplasia. It occurs most in men. This means the fat cells in the treatment site grow larger rather than smaller. It’s not fully understood why this occurs. While it’s a cosmetic rather than physically dangerous side effect, paradoxical adipose hyperplasia doesn’t disappear on its own."

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0