God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all, I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow because I have some concerns about the blood pressure he put me on recently. I've been having some side effects.... I researched it and it turns out some of the side effects I've been having could be serious. If you can, please pray for me that the Doctor will take me off this medicine and put me on medicine that won't have any negative side effects or on some type of better plan.

Last edited:

Nayte

Dec 12, 2016
oakland california
✟19,196.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
well i have very good news for you today brother ! First off, look up john bergman, he is a doctor. Watch his videos on high blood pressure. You do not need a medicine to regulate your body God gave you, the body gets high blood pressure as to adapt to something toxic. The food we eat, the water we drink, the medicines and drugs etc. The high blood pressure occurs because the body is adapting to toxic blood basically, So , lowering your blood pressure with a drug that alters your God given make up is not good, All you have to do , is find the root cause, and eliminate it. If this is really important to you, which I think it is and should be, than you must eat the food God has planned for us to eat. Meaning green vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and more. The thing that will heal you is elimination of the toxic foods. It may take a month or so , but it will go away for sure if you follow a more plant based diet, you can have meat if you like but I would make sure its grassfed. I know organic is more expensive, but the stuff they put in our food, is unbelievable, its so poisonous that we all are diseased and cancered out in the Usa. We have to make a change, now, organic is a lot cheaper if you shop at certain grocery chains that have their own organic brand. If you cannot afford it, just do the best you can okay? When I had health problems, wow it was serious stuff, the doctors kept giving me mold [antibioitcs] and then thought I had cancer, which I believe i may have even had lymphoma early stages, who knows. I was having so many severe problems, my glands swelling, tonsil swelling on one side, spasms all over, no bowl movements, and tons more scary things. God led me to a guy named john bergman, who taught me the processes of the body. Do not listen to mainstream america medical system, it will do nothing but harm you. The doctors have been compromised, even unknowingly. They will never solve the problem with their drugs. Like if you have high cholesterol, there is a good reason, the bodu is usign more cholesterol to repair damages caused by the toxic enviroment, we do not need to lower the stuff, we need to eliminate the source, then the body will no longer need to have tons of cholesterol. The body GOD Himself gave us , is so smart, it knows what to do, every single time. It is not stupid. Look up his videos and watch all you can, please I really mean this, you will learn just so much if you are willing to just go and watch . Since you are a believer in Christ, you should have no trouble catching on. Since we know, that God doesnt make stupid, He makes beautiful . our bodies are great in their natural states. We only get sick and have all of these weird problems, most of which did not exist 100s of years ago until industrial times started , when we are poisoned and lack the proper real nutrition. Now, my health problems went away, I told the doctor even. I was like hey, 3rd day of eating kale, my whole rash went away.

I had a rash too, which they had no clue what it was and kept giving me tons of drugs that harmed me. They literally cannot help. Just get your self back to normal health, and you will be fine I promise :D at my store, a whole bunch of organic kale is 99 cents to 1.29. and it can last a couple days of eating it. Its really not hard, just replace all you can. But yes, it will feel different at first, your body won't be used to it and it will be detoxing from the poison like all of ours did , and you may have certain things you did not notice before, but it will feel so much better. It took me about a month to get used to eating good food lol. My body was missing something, and detoxing, at the same time.

It took me a while to figure out what my body needed without relying on the weird food they gave me. Just do the best you can, do not stress like I did, I tried so hard and went at it fast, it was scary lol. But honestly, I am so glad, I never knew it was so simple, the problems we have now days, are so simple of a solution, people just do not see it , someone has to tell you like they did me, this is why I leave you now in prayer, with new knowledge, to heal from your blood pressure problems. Eat the food God has put on the earth for you my friend, as close to it as you can get :D And you will be okay I promise, Just pray to Christ on this issue, and trust in Him to deliver you, and ask for much wisdom, and ask Him if its right :D

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hope your appointment tomorrow gets it all straighten out. Prayers to you having God hear your concerns, blessing you today and tomorrow for your well-being. God bless you!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Great Physician, Counselor and Guide, You Who are the creator of our bodies, reveal to this one the prescription You would have for them, whether it is through their present doctor, or someone else. May they find and know Your will in this matter, and follow your guidance. Amen.

Upvote 0