Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
how many have you eaten? ;)

BillH hasn't eaten any. He does not like chocolate. Weird, I know, but I decided to marry him anyway. ;) :kiss:

How very cool! :hug: I'd never heard of that. :) Are you going to get the 'real thing' from Belgium...or go American and buy a big bag of almond M&M's? :holy:

OH, and I LOVE the Mass playset! I think Shannon fell in love with it years ago...don't remember if she ever got one, but they are too cute. :angel:

I love it too. *G* And there is an extra sacraments edition now... I almost bought it when we were in Saint Louis, but our baby is just a tad to young, being preborn and all....

Upvote 0

Maggie893

It is what it is.
Sep 13, 2004
Maine
✟28,951.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ok so a little sidetrack that you might get a kick out of.

A friend of mine has two wonderful kids. Her son dresses up in authentic franciscan garb and celebrates "Mass" in the living room.

At any rate, I was over there one evening and her kids were sneaking up on us in the kitchen to jump and surprise us. Once they had caused the great alarm, her son said,"It's really hard for Catholics to surprise you." I asked him why it was hard for Catholics and he said, "Because you have to hold your medals."

^_^ Oh the sacrifices Catholics make.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.