Do you wish to know precisely what of your plans is the best?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you wish to know precisely what of your plans is the best?

• Pro 16:1 -> “The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.”.

The tongue only will give the right answer if the Creator guides it, as He intended to do with Moses and Jeremiah:

• Exo 4:11,12 -> “Then the LORD said to him, “Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.”.
• Exo 4:15 -> “You shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth, and I will be with your mouth and with his mouth and will teach you both what to do.”.
• Jer 1:7 -> “But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.”.

And the Holy Spirit intended to do the same with us:

• Mat 10:19,20 -> “When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.”.
• Luk 12:11,12 -> “And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how you should defend yourself or what you should say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”
• Luk 21:14,15 -> “Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.”.

It comes the question: do we really crave for saying what Jesus want to convey to the person or are we like Jonah who wasn’t ready to go if the Creator’s will implied in goodness for those who we don’t look on being worthy of it.

So, have a great day letting Jesus free you of your tongue:

• Jas 3:6 -> “And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.”.

After all:

• Mat 12:36,37 -> “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”.