• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you want to share the Gospel through ART in Europe? READ THIS.

Discussion in 'Younger Adults 17-23' started by Ambria Neumann, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Ambria Neumann

Ambria Neumann New Member

+2
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Hi, my wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ! If you are unsure what direction God is calling you in your education or career; if you love music, dance, writing, photography, art, or travel; if you are in love with Christ and looking for ways to grow closer to Him while sharing the Good News—this message is for you!

When I graduated from Poly with my degree in Child Development in December 2016, I had zero idea what step God wanted me to take next with grad school or a career. I was a giant, stressed-out mess. And then one day, I just let all my control and deadlines and expectations go...and in that quiet surrender, I finally heard His still, small voice. God was calling me somewhere I had never even considered. Not grad school. Not a job. A mission trip. To Eastern Europe. With a Christian organization called Youth With A Mission. I took the leap, and as a student with YWAM Austria watched God use our team to reach hundreds of people for Him, from Austrian homeless, to Romanian gypsies and cripples, to Bulgarian orphans and dementia patients, to Kosovar Muslim youth, and beyond. We even worked with Campus Crusade Romania to reach college students just like me! If you want to see photos of my experience as a student, click this link: https://goo.gl/1DLp1G

I am now on staff with YWAM Austria and want to share an opportunity with you that can change your life and make a huge impact for the Kingdom. YWAM Austria is pioneering a brand new Creative DTS (Discipleship Training School) for Christians of any age to attend this April to September. In short, students will spend two months in Vienna delving into Scripture, learning to evangelize through art, and becoming trained in missions by experienced teachers from across the globe. They will then travel throughout Europe, applying what they've learned in practical outreach! (Most likely in Riga, Latvia; Budapest, Hungary; possibly Copenhagen, Denmark; and possibly Milan; Italy.) This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity, and I am ecstatic to be part of the staff leading the trip. Note that you don't have to be an artistic virtuoso to be part of a Creative DTS! All you need is a willing heart, a functional brain, and a passion for Jesus. :D

So ask yourself: Is God calling you to join us? If so, please don't hesitate to message me at [email protected] for more information! And if you are worried about funds and practicalities, don't be. God guides, and God provides. Trust Him, and come talk to me!

Please share this post and opportunity with anyone you think might be interested, young or old. We need students! The more people we have, the more people we reach. Thank you all so much! <3

You can find out more about the YWAM, the DTS, and how to apply here: http://www.ywam.at/creativedts

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?