Nov 24, 2009
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"No, I think he is an incompetent hypocrite."

Harsh words.
If you honestly believe this ... then you should leave that particular church.
But if you were in his place - could you say that you would be doing any better??

gideon123

How about you read the rest of my post before commenting, eh?

Upvote 0

EllenP

Oct 8, 2017
Jurupa Valley, California
✟15,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be honest, no. I have been attending my church for 12 years. He is 46 now and I have seen him "grow up" in his preaching, but I feel he also has become less and less of a people person over the years. He recently did something that hurt me deeply, and I doubt he even has a clue how much it hurt. My husband is less bothered, and wants to stay with this church. That's the only reason I'm still attending there.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To be honest, no. I have been attending my church for 12 years. He is 46 now and I have seen him "grow up" in his preaching, but I feel he also has become less and less of a people person over the years. He recently did something that hurt me deeply, and I doubt he even has a clue how much it hurt. My husband is less bothered, and wants to stay with this church. That's the only reason I'm still attending there.
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you and dh.

So does the preacher have a wife with whom you could be on good terms?

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, I trust her impeccably. She's very knowledgeable and wise, but never aloof or arrogant; she radiates warmth and is very approachable and kind. I definitely feel blessed to have her in my life.

Upvote 0