Do you think President Trump may be willing to build a Jerusalem Temple?

Will President Trump attempt to build the Jews a temple?

• No

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • He may well give this option serious consideration

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Here's why: because it would be taking the actions of a certain number (supposing it did happen some number were given funds to help their journey
It was broadcast widely on public 'antenna' television.

THEY ALL were paid to leave their village, money promised to them every day of the trip, or the necessities all along the way.
NONE OF THEM could have made the trip if they were not BROUGHT, PAID FOR, and DELIVERED .

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
To be perfectly blunt.... if I could do it I would give this a really good try because to my thinking this seems like a necessary step that sets the stage for the full fledged fulfillment of Zechariah 14 .

Zechariah 14 sure sounds to me like an event that fits with a promise in the Book of Acts.

Christian Forums

9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they were looking stedfastly into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 who also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye looking into heaven? this Jesus, who was received up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye beheld him going into heaven.

President Trump would know that although this is risky he and the USA of this time period would go down in history as fulfilling a role similar to what ancient King Cyrus of the Medo- Persian Empire accomplished as predicted in
Isaiah 45

The Jerusalem Sanhedrin and many Rabbi's have put an amazing opportunity in front of President Trump and President Putin of Russia as well.
This will all unfold in God's time. Trying to push something never works...

All the ducks will be in a row and when it happens, if Trump is in office, I'm sure he would help to the extent to which is asked of him.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was broadcast widely on public 'antenna' television.

THEY ALL were paid to leave their village, money promised to them every day of the trip, or the necessities all along the way.
NONE OF THEM could have made the trip if they were not BROUGHT, PAID FOR, and DELIVERED .
You'd better read all that post.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

All the ducks will be in a row and when it happens, if Trump is in office, I'm sure he would help to the extent to which is asked of him.

Beware... this link will take you to the Writers Guild forum:

I am not the messiah!

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read it all the first and second time. Went back just now and read it again.

Nothing has changed.
So, the wrong would be to paint the actions of some onto others that were 100% innocent of those actions, and even any wording that might suggest or make it look that way. It's a form of slander when the wrong actions of some people are painted onto others that did not do those actions. That's how Trump slandered Mexican immigrants at various times, for example.

Of course, Trump showing bad fruits, cannot be a good tree. (Unless there is a radical change, and he is reborn and different than he has been still to date)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
So, the wrong would be to paint the actions of some onto others that were 100% innocent of those actions, and even any wording that might suggest or make it look that way. It's a form of slander when the wrong actions of some people are painted onto others that did not do those actions. That's how Trump slandered Mexican immigrants at various times, for example.

Of course, Trump showing bad fruits, cannot be a good tree.
Non-sequitur. i.e. false premise or assumption.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Of course, Trump showing bad fruits, cannot be a good tree. (Unless there is a radical change, and he is reborn and different than he has been still to date)
It seems like you are trying to discern vast undercurrents by looking at surface ripples.
Take a peek at War Is A Racket by Marine Major General Smedley Butler. He describes how he was basically the same as mafia muscle when he made South & Central America safe not for democracy, but for corporate profit. He names names of the countries & the corporations.
Prescott Bush was one of the businessmen who approached Cen. Butler with an offer for him to lead a coup on the U.S. government. Gen. Butler provided enough evidence of this to launch a congressional investigation which concluded Gen. Butler's allegations were true.
You can read the fully sanitized story (they couldn't completely kill it) on Wikipedia called "The Business Plot". Congress took no further action & the press was silent because both had already been captured (bribed or blackmailed) by The Federal Reserve.
The dictators "we" put in place allowed drug cartels to flourish and the American public has no real or clear idea why our southern border is a mess.
Judging fruit isn't always as easy as glancing at it's complexion.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It seems like you are trying to discern vast undercurrents by looking at surface ripples.
Take a peek at War Is A Racket by Marine Major General Smedley Butler. He describes how he was basically the same as mafia muscle when he made South & Central America safe not for democracy, but for corporate profit. He names names of the countries & the corporations.
Prescott Bush was one of the businessmen who approached Cen. Butler with an offer for him to lead a coup on the U.S. government. Gen. Butler provided enough evidence of this to launch a congressional investigation which concluded Gen. Butler's allegations were true.
You can read the fully sanitized story (they couldn't completely kill it) on Wikipedia called "The Business Plot". Congress took no further action & the press was silent because both had already been captured (bribed or blackmailed) by The Federal Reserve.
The dictators "we" put in place allowed drug cartels to flourish and the American public has no real or clear idea why our southern border is a mess.
Judging fruit isn't always as easy as glancing at it's complexion.

I have been hit with an idea over these past few years that is so heavy my mind almost boggles........

Basically the question is:

Could the time line seen by near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley in chapter five of his book "Saved By The Light" be an example of non-linear time.... of events that actually happened in the "past" in the sense that they already occurred in another time line BUT........

.... we are in a new time line... .and we are writing a very different future than what Dannion Brinkley was shown???????????

You can read chapter five of Dannion's book here in the section.... "Boxes of Knowledge":

The Prophecies of Dannion Brinkley

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Or... is every decision and every prayer and every act that we do...... important......
and potentially a part of the foundation for a whole new time line that may fit with Ezekiel 37 and....
with non-linear time as I just explained in post #29 here??????

The Future and the Near-Death Experience

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Or... is every decision and every prayer and every act that we do...... important......
and potentially a part of the foundation for a whole new time line that may fit with Ezekiel 37 and....
with non-linear time as I just explained in post #29 here??????

The Future and the Near-Death Experience
IDK.

Multiple time lines? Would that not suggest that God didn't know what was going to happen?

I believe that we, as humans, have total free will. God just knows what we will do, say and pray for... All of this, in God's world, has happened and His will is fulfilled. The prophesies will be fulfilled.

There was a story of some people that built a time machine. They decided to go back and kidnap Hitler, as an infant, and replace him with another child and kill the future monster....

To their dismay, they killed an innocent child and planted the monster...

How would you ever know if what the time line is? Only God knows.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I do know this... Trump is in place for God's plan, like it or not. Hey.. here in Canada we have "blackface" Justine.. who I cannot stand.. but..... it's God's plan that he is in place for this period of time and world politics.

God never goes... "whoa, didn't see that coming". Or..."oh no... now what am I gunna do".

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
In your zeal to help God fulfill all these miraculous prophecies and bring about Christ's return, you indeed do so. You help Trump build the temple and bring on the antichrist. You bomb Iran and bring on Gog and Magog. Unfortunately, in so doing you will find yourselves on the wrong side of them.

Matthew 24:24. Even the elect will be deceived, if that were possible.

Another prophecy.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In your zeal to help God fulfill all these miraculous prophecies and bring about Christ's return, you indeed do so. You help Trump build the temple and bring on the antichrist. You bomb Iran and bring on Gog and Magog. Unfortunately, in so doing you will find yourselves on the wrong side of them.

Another prophecy.
I am going to assume that you are responding to my posts... (In the future it may be clearer if you click the "reply" tab so that it is obvious".)

Now, in response to your post.

1/ It is not just Christians that shape the future and have created the past. This would be the sum total of all actions of all humans.

2/ Most Christians, that I know, almost always pray "your will be done". So, nothing that they pray for, that is not God's will, is ever expected as an answer.

3/ If things line up for Israel to build the temple.... nobody can stop them. Not because the Jewish people are unstoppable... but because it will unfold as God has planned. It has not been built yet... do to it not being Gods plan as of yet.

4/ Trump will need no help. It will not be Trumps "doing" if the Temple is built.. It will just be Trump doing what the Senate and House decide under his rule and the jurisdiction of his office. Any aid given to Israel from the US will be done by whoever holds the power to do so at the time...

5/ Iran will not be bombed under any authority of my own.... Nothing I do or say or Pray will bring Christ's second coming here any sooner.

6/ I will not be on the wrong side of anything. I pray, like I mentioned before, only for the will of God to be done. The antichrist will come when the antichrist is supposed to come... not due to the actions of any humans changing the timeline.

7/ We are told to want the coming of Christ:

“Amen. Come, Lord Jesus” (Revelation 22:20).

Our Constant Prayer

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” The church prays because it is in need of her rescuing Savior. In praying for Christ’s return, believers recognize something quite apparent to God’s own perspective: The current fallen state of the world cannot be redeemed by additional human ingenuity or effort.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Another prophecy.

That is actually a good point..... but I want the return of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the fulfillment of Zechariah 14
more.... than I fear the rise of the anti-Christ fellow?!

To my thinking.... fear is a form of worship??????

Is a Jerusalem Third Temple needed before Zechariah 14 can happen?

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟108,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is actually a good point..... but I want the return of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the fulfillment of Zechariah 14

Is a Jerusalem Third Temple needed before Zechariah 14 can happen?
I wouldn't say I fear the anti-christ as much as I'd rather not see all those I love who are not currently saved die lost. I want people to have as much time as possible to accept Jesus. As for the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, I wouldn't be so quick to be so supportive. We have to remember that the Jews do NOT believe in Jesus and are rebuilding this to resume animal sacrifice. It WILL happen, as it's been prophesied in God's word, but that doesn't make it a good thing. It's like saying you'd nuke the entire planet and send countless people to Hell so Jesus will return quicker.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Jermayn, post: 74526370, member: 419747"]I wouldn't I fear the anti-christ as much as I'd rather not see all those I love who are not currently saved die lost. I want people to have as much time as possible to accept Jesus. As for the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, I wouldn't be so quick to be so supportive. We have to remember that the Jews do NOT believe in Jesus and are rebuilding this to resume animal sacrifice. It WILL happen, as it's been prophesied in God's word, but that doesn't make it a good thing. It's like saying you'd nuke the entire planet and send countless people to Hell so Jesus will return quicker.[/QUOTE
========================================
Wait... that might happen....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Do you fear the anti-Christ fellow ?

Upvote 0