Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's not wrong at all. What is important is how significant your different outlooks, cultural expectations, interests are, as these form the basis of marraige over time.

Some cultural difference sar every important eg the place and role of a woman in marriage, what is family for both parties and what are your obligations to them after marriage. Is there a common Christian belief that can help you structure your two lives.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well my bf is mexican and im italian and ppl dont lyk that we are the same race! why does it matter? its not them! its me and my bf! i dont understand y people care! :scratch: :confused:
IN GOD'S EYES WE ARE ALL SOULS!!!

IT IS ONLY MAN'S EYES THAT HAVE BEEN BLINDED TO SEE THIS!!!

REMEMBER:

“ Believe “ in Greek is a verb and has three components which are: hearing, accepting, and then acting ( COMMITING ) upon that which you have accepted.

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven

Upvote 0

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
if he is christian, that is the most important thing

my parents are complete different race and culture, there are some difficulties, but that is mainly because they were not christian and were selfish. being unselfish can really solve many problems. also if both are seeking to please God, life will be so much better, you don't have to listen to mockers, they are everywhere.

Upvote 0

live4grace

Feb 19, 2005
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟16,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well my bf is mexican and im italian and ppl dont lyk that we are the same race! why does it matter? its not them! its me and my bf! i dont understand y people care! :scratch: :confused:
They should NOT care. Just make sure the One who made the first rainbow is in the center of your relationship.

Upvote 0

seajoy

Senior Veteran
Jul 5, 2006
michigan
✟19,053.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IN GOD'S EYES WE ARE ALL SOULS!!!

IT IS ONLY MAN'S EYES THAT HAVE BEEN BLINDED TO SEE THIS!!!

REMEMBER:

“ Believe “ in Greek is a verb and has three components which are: hearing, accepting, and then acting ( COMMITING ) upon that which you have accepted.

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven
How true, unfortunatly.

Upvote 0

Exiled

Jan 2, 2007
✟8,076.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Skin color or nationality do not matter at all! As Martin Luther King said, it's character not color. I often hear people who claim to be Christians and then they look for ways to exclude others. That is not Christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 31, 2006
Blackwood, NJ
Visit site
✟7,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Sister in Christ:When God created the human race He made man and woman in His image. Every person on this earth was created by Him and He loves us all; He does not love one race, color or creed any more than the other. When we believe that the Lord is bringing a man and woman together whether as friends or a marriage relationship it does not make any difference at all what color, race or nationality they are.We are all Gods children.God is not predjudice. It sounds like some of those criticising your relationship are.If prayerfully you two are meant to be together, God will bless your relationship. Be of good courage! He LOVES you both!God bless you. A Brother in Christ.

Upvote 0