Do you think chemtrails are bad for your health?

Mark101

Mar 23, 2010
✟15,145.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I been seeing them over my house for several years now. They say its to fight global warming.
The news talked about chemtrails one night but the guy who worked for the Gov. says they wont cause health problems. But they did show their are high amounts of chmicals like aluminum in them.
I want to trust the Gov. but when can you. I've seen other knowledgeable people saying these chemicals are bad for use and the enviroment. If it hurts the enviroment if will eventually hurt us.
Heres one of the videos i found:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtlOXhSnNw8

Any one have any good info on this?

peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
I'm a Dub, but I live in Scotland now
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
They're exhaust gases from aeroplanes (the correct term is contrail). You know on a cold day when you see the gases coming out the tailpipe of a car, same thing, because it's colder at altitude, and jet engines are huge.

So they aren't really bad for your health except for the fact they contain greenhouse gases.

Upvote 0

Mark101

Mar 23, 2010
✟15,145.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So how do you tell the difference when you see them over your house?

The contrails fade away in a few minutes but the chemtrails stay for hours, lines all over the sky.
Some say there bad for people and the enviroment other say there fine. I was wondering if anyone on here had any insite on the subject.

Upvote 0

peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The contrails fade away in a few minutes but the chemtrails stay for hours, lines all over the sky.
Some say there bad for people and the enviroment other say there fine. I was wondering if anyone on here had any insite on the subject.

Nope, the length of time contrails stay in the air depends on weather conditions. The colder and stiller it is, the longer the ice crystals or water vapour from the jet exhaust will take to break up. Case in point: Normal clouds. Some clouds can last just a few minutes, but other clouds last for hours, depending on the current meteorological conditions.

If there was a giant chemtrail conspiracy, which there almost certainly isn't, the prevailing view from climate scientists is that the complex effects of the changing of any variable on the ecosystem as a whole outweigh the benefits that could be gained from seeding the atmosphere with particles to reflect sunlight.

Upvote 0

Mark101

Mar 23, 2010
✟15,145.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Its pretty easy to tell the difference. I'll see a plane fly maybe a mile and spray a line accross the sky then they'll stop turn around and a few minutes later start spraying again. There not going anywhere just spraying back and forth. Its been on the news and there are many videos on youtube where people have filmed this.
I don't think anyone is denying thats its going on (unless your completely clueless) my question is if anyone knows of this causing health problems. They've found that these chemtrails are full of metals like aluminum and others. So i was just wondering if anyone knows much about the effect these chemincals and metals have on our health.
I hope the chemtrails arent bad for use but you never know.

Upvote 0

jwu

Sep 18, 2004
✟9,329.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Its pretty easy to tell the difference. I'll see a plane fly maybe a mile and spray a line accross the sky then they'll stop turn around and a few minutes later start spraying again. There not going anywhere just spraying back and forth. Its been on the news and there are many videos on youtube where people have filmed this.
Do you have any such video that does a good job at showing this? And could it not just be a plane that is circling above an airport, waiting to get landing permission, and in the process moving through different air layers with different temperatures/humidity of which some allow long lasting con trails and some that don't?

That would look exactly like what you described above.

Besides, has anyone of the conspiracy theorists' side ever isolated a sample of the supposed chemical that is being sprayed?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't think anyone is denying thats its going on (unless your completely clueless) my question is if anyone knows of this causing health problems. They've found that these chemtrails are full of metals like aluminum and others. So i was just wondering if anyone knows much about the effect these chemincals and metals have on our health.
I hope the chemtrails arent bad for use but you never know.

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am definitely denying that it's going on. The government are denying it's going on. The aircraft companies are denying it's going on. Like all conspiracy theories, it would require such a massive degree of collusion from so many people, from all the designers and manufacturers of aircraft, to the fuel refineries, to multiple levels of government, to airport authorities and environmental scientists, that it would be impossible to keep quiet. Somebody would have come out with definitive proof of them by now.

Upvote 0

Mark101

Mar 23, 2010
✟15,145.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So you always trust the Gov. and believe what ever they tell you? Like how the war with Iraq was over weapons of mass destruction. LOL.
I dont even think the Gov. is denying it. Under house bill H.R. 2977 they mention chemtrails. Maybe where you live they dont spray them but i see them a few times every month. When you tell me they dont exsist because u read something on Wikapidia, writen by whos knows, it makes you seem crazy.
If you cant look up in the sky and see them you can go on youtube and see videos where people film them and even watch the news.
You can deny they exist all you want but you're not fooling me cause i can see then. Planes fly and spray, then stop, then they turn around spray some more. Goes on for hours sometimes by 1 or 2 planes.
I just want to know if anyone here has any knowledge on the subject if they have any negative health effects.

You can get together with your buddies that all believe Iraq was behind 9/11 and had weapons of mass destruction and deny chemtrails they exist all you want because the Gov. tells you. But i'd rather hear from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Upvote 0

peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I tell you they don't exist because all the evidence points to the fact that they don't exist. The lack of any people from aircraft manufacturers, the government, or environmental science groups who believe in them is telling.

The Iraq war was different, because a conspiracy to say there were WMDs in the country would only have involved a small number of people in the inner circles of US intelligence. A massive chemtrail conspiracy would require hundreds of thousands of people to collude. It wouldn't make sense. All of the videos I looked up on youtube were of perfectly normal plane behaviour. If you can post videos showing somthing to the contrary, I'll watch them, and give you my take on them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
contrails%25202.jpg

Upvote 0

jwu

Sep 18, 2004
✟9,329.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Didnt you watch the video in my first post? Many scientist are talking about chemtrails.
Heres a nother video I found that shows a clear difference. There are so many i dont see how you couldnt find one.
The time that a contrail lasts depends on the humitity of the air layer in which it is formed.
Did you notice on the video that the contrails which disappear quickly are all in perfectly clear sky (dry air), while the ones which last are always in hazy or slightly cloudy conditions? They can last because the air layer is saturated with humidity - just like ordinary clouds can last in such a layer (and only such a layer).

The video which seems to show planes flying back and forth, leaving a trail is exactly what we would expect to see when planes are circling above an airport, waiting for landing clearance.

Mark, what could possibly convince you that there are no chemtrails, that it's just contrails in a air layer that cannot dissolve them quickly?

I wonder if the chemtrail conspiracy theorists believe that all airlines worldwide are part of this conspiracy, or if there are some obscure ones who do not participate in the conspiracy, say, e.g Air Zimbabwe. Then planes from these airlines should never leave long lasting trails. Sounds like a testable prediction to me ;)

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...snip...

I wonder if the chemtrail conspiracy theorists believe that all airlines worldwide are part of this conspiracy, or if there are some obscure ones who do not participate in the conspiracy, say, e.g Air Zimbabwe. Then planes from these airlines should never leave long lasting trails. Sounds like a testable prediction to me ;)

No it wouldn't be the Airlines, but the manufactures that have to be out of the conspiracy (Well just the people that make that 1 part that goes in Every plain)

Upvote 0

jwu

Sep 18, 2004
✟9,329.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
No it wouldn't be the Airlines, but the manufactures that have to be out of the conspiracy (Well just the people that make that 1 part that goes in Every plain)
The airlines however employ the mechanics that get to see those parts (tube, tank, pump) every time the plane is serviced.
The airlines are the ones that must get the tanks refilled for each spray flight...

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The airlines however employ the mechanics that get to see those parts (tube, tank, pump) every time the plane is serviced.
The airlines are the ones that must get the tanks refilled for each spray flight...
But they might just think they're refilling hydraulic oil like they were taught.

Upvote 0