Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There's an old man who eats children in these woods. He lives in an old cabin.

Well, I can't really show you where, but the woods are here, and people have said that he lives there.

Uh huh. Let us know when you get a bunch of federal prosecutors to agree with you.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really? I'm certain @NotreDame will be surprised to hear that since he has a chart on it that he has presented at least twice.

OK

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

You call that proof? Let's take a look:
"Conduct regarding Flynn investigation": That's not even an accusation.

"Comey announcement of Russia Investigation": And Trump did what exactly?

"Comey Firing": So what? He fired an Obama-era guy. Big deal? He has that right.

"Efforts to Fire Mueller": He could have just done so with no effort. He didn't.

"Conduct Toward" (x6): Nothing specific mentioned in any of these.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Uh huh. Let us know when you get a bunch of federal prosecutors to agree with you.

Considering the similarity, I doubt it would be difficult, especially if those federal prosecutors were going to make enough money.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Pelosi needs to man up, do what is right & push for impeachment of Donald Trump. It needs to be taken care of for the dignity & integrity of the country.
I trust her better judgement informed by her over 30 years experience in national politics.

If she says don't jump on impeachment just yet, I'd listen.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

"Comey Firing": So what? He fired an Obama-era guy. Big deal? He has that right.

"Efforts to Fire Mueller": He could have just done so with no effort. He didn't.

"Conduct Toward": Nothing specific mentioned in any of these.

I see the futility in trying to rationally debate with a rusted-on Trump supporter.

No matter what the evidence presented, the knee jerk response is “uh-uh”....

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

"Conduct Toward": Nothing specific mentioned in any of these.

No, I do not call it proof. I also do not call it anything other then what you asked for. What the accusation for obstruction of justice was based on. There you go. There it is. What it is based on. You are not now going to move the goal posts are you?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I see the futility in trying to rationally debate with a rusted-on Trump supporter.

No matter what the evidence presented, the knee jerk response is “uh-uh”....

My response was "still nothing specific as to what this so-called 'obstruction of justice is about".

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

"Conduct Toward" (x6): Nothing specific mentioned in any of these.
These are all references to actions detailed in Volume II of the Mueller Report. I'd suggest reading it. Here's a link to the Table of Contents for that section, which has handy hyperlinks to the specific text detailing the evidence for each of the points in that chart: Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, I do not call it proof. I also do not call it anything other then what you asked for. What the accusation for obstruction of justice was based on. There you go. There it is. What it is based on. You are not now going to move the goal posts are you?

Fine. It is an accusation based on other accusations. No different than accusing asking a guy if he still beats his wife based on the assumption that he ever beat his wife, and then charging him wife spousal abuse based on the fact that he was asked if he still beats his wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
These are all references to actions detailed in Volume II of the Mueller Report. I'd suggest reading it. Here's a link to the Table of Contents for that section, which has handy hyperlinks to the specific text detailing the evidence for each of the points in that chart: Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

My favorite part is where it says, "Factual results of the obstruction investigation", and then has "Press reports allege links between the Trump campaign and Russia" under it, as if what the Press alleges is now a fact.
Flimsy indeed!

• Agree
Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My favorite part is where it says, "Factual results of the obstruction investigation", and then has "Press reports allege links between the Trump campaign and Russia" under it, as if what the Press alleges is now a fact.
Flimsy indeed!
So the press did NOT allege links between the Trump campaign and Russia?

ETA: If this is truly what you think that sentence means, you may want to work on your reading comprehension. Press reports did indeed allege links between the Trump campaign and Russia. That is a fact. Nowhere is Mueller saying that they were correct in their allegations. However, their allegations - true or not - did have an influence on the President and the public, so they are worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Fine. It is an accusation based on other accusations. No different than accusing asking a guy if he still beats his wife based on the assumption that he ever beat his wife, and then charging him wife spousal abuse based on the fact that he was asked if he still beats his wife.

Trump University.

It shows. This is nothing like your analogy. Is is based on concrete actions that are well documented to have happened.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is plenty of evidence of a felony. Anybody but the President would probably be on trial right now.
No there isn't plenty of evidence of a felony in regards to President Donald Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.