Do you prefer Reps, Blessings, P.M.'s, or Profile Page comments?

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If someone were to send you a short word of encouragement, would you prefer it come by rep, blessings, p.m., or profile page comment?

Or would you prefer for the comment to be restricted to the forum thread?

God Bless CF! :)

BarelyBreathing

Everything is Beautiful
Sep 1, 2009
Middle of nowhere
✟18,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't mater to me. :) I have a habit of giving out reps with comments. Part of that is because I have been on vBulletin forums long before there was a such thing as visitor messages, and also this "blessing" thing is all new to me! So, while rep has never meant anything to me, other than as a message system, it has always been my primary method of short communications on forums.

Allen, you are such a great encourager! I am not surprised that you would make a thread to ask people their preference! It's kinda like asking them their love languages. And honestly, I would not be at all surprised if you are diligent enough to keep up with who likes what and then encourage them accordingly! :)

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Reps are wonderful. I like to give them and receive them. Visitor messages are nice, too, but I prefer reps. PMs I don't like that much just because the box gets full too quickly and I then have to constantly delete messages.

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Reps -- even though rep points are utterly meaningless and are a far cry from their original purpose, it's nice to see what people are directly responding to. Plus, it's a nifty way of "conversing" with people on the DL. :cool1:

:ahah:

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If someone were to send you a short word of encouragement, would you prefer it come by rep, blessings, p.m., or profile page comment?

Or would you prefer for the comment to be restricted to the forum thread?

God Bless CF! :)
Reps aren't preferable, because they are too easy to miss. Anything else is ok.

Upvote 0