Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I used to take baths when I was a kid, but now I always take showers. I don't think that many adults take baths anymore, but I thought that I would ask anyways out of curiosity. :) Lol back when I was really little I was afraid of showers and I was also afraid of going down the drain. Luckily for me Mister Rogers put my mind at ease. :D (Still love Mister Rogers by the way!! :D)

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I prefer baths, complete with muscle soak bubble bath, listening to the radio which I have playing through my small bluetooth speaker in the bathroom. If I'm not in a rush to go anywhere, baths are usually my first choice.
But if I'm in a hurry, it's a shower.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I prefer baths, complete with muscle soak bubble bath, listening to the radio which I have playing through my small bluetooth speaker in the bathroom. If I'm not in a rush to go anywhere, baths are usually my first choice.
But if I'm in a hurry, it's a shower.

Hehe at first glance I thought this said that you love musical bubble baths,.. but I guess that I wasn't all that far off. ;)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hehe at first glance I thought this said that you love musical bubble baths,.. but I guess that I wasn't all that far off. ;)
Not that far off at all! :)

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I also couldn't really take baths even if I wanted to. We have a really bad drain and unless I'm sore or something it isn't good for our bathtub. Do you guys have a shower that's connected to a bathtub or is it separate? Not sure if they make them separate anymore in the UK or the US.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I also couldn't really take baths even if I wanted to. We have a really bad drain and unless I'm sore or something it isn't good for our bathtub. Do you guys have a shower that's connected to a bathtub or is it separate? Not sure if they make them separate anymore in the UK or the US.
My current flat has a separate bath and a shower unit, but the house I have bought has a bath with a shower in it. I just need to buy a shower rail!

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
My current flat has a separate bath and a shower unit, but the house I have bought has a bath with a shower in it. I just need to buy a shower rail!

You know I have to watch it first and make sure that it's appropriate for here,.. but I saw something on YouTube about like a 500 year old abandoned mansion and they had a separate bathtub. I wouldn't post it here first though I would probably make a new topic for it since I love old and abandoned places. It makes it seem so spooky, but it's really neat!! :D

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Ypu're funny Rose, we can tell you are board again today, lol.
What's with spell check? It didn't like my you're.

Umm,.. what's wrong with this topic? Or rather what's so funny about it? I think it's a normal question and I'm trying to be serious. :/

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I used to love luxuriating in the bath, but I have difficulty getting out of it now, so it's a shower every time now, except when we're on vacation where there's no shower and I have no choice.

I could have done with someone like Mister Rogers when I was a child if he could have sung a song about flushing toilets. They made me think a monster was going to appear and I couldn't wait to get out of the room where the toilet was - bathroom and toilet were separate in those days. Strangely, this only ever happened at my grandparents' house.

Gillian

• Haha
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I used to love luxuriating in the bath, but I have difficulty getting out of it now, so it's a shower every time now, except when we're on vacation where there's no shower and I have no choice.

I could have done with someone like Mister Rogers when I was a child if he could have sung a song about flushing toilets. They made me think a monster was going to appear and I couldn't wait to get out of the room where the toilet was - bathroom and toilet were separate in those days. Strangely, this only ever happened at my grandparents' house.

Gillian

Sorry, please forgive me for saying this, but that's actually really funny lol

Upvote 0

deanerenata32

Jul 8, 2021
greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I prefer baths to showers. When I was a kid and a teenager I would buy myself A LOT of bath bombs and put one into the bathtub, then I'd get in and soak for hours! The experience was so good! I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

I have not had a soak in several years now; I should return to my roots I think. :D Now that we're on the topic I am scheming about going to wal mart and buying more bath bombs just like old times. :ahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums