• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Do you participate in your church’s Vacation Bible School?

Discussion in 'Children and Youth Ministry' started by mathinspiration, Jul 22, 2019.

1. mathinspiration

mathinspiration Active Member

+73
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    Would you like, too or do you have any ?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JustRachel

JustRachel He welcomed me back! <3 Supporter

+687
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I have helped in the past, though I wasn't able to this summer. I am a helper and nothing more due to my lack of any organizational skills or teaching ability.

3. clarc95

clarc95 New Member

+0
    Austria
    Salvation Army
    Legal Union (Other)
    Vacation Bible School could be a wonderful opportunity for kids to socialize and learn more about religion in a relaxed setting. VBS has something for everyone, despite each person's religious views.

Lucky Patcher Kodi nox

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  4. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,750
    Christian
    Married
    I have ... every year for 20+ years now. I've, typically, taught the Teen class, though, in other years I helped with management, marketing, and presentation ...