• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Do you own a TV?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Army of the Lord, Nov 5, 2019.

1. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,552
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    BTW, anyone with Samsung phone and Samsung TV, they can wirelessly stream the phone interface to the TV.

2. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,552
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    I didn't get an alert from your post. But yeah, that's exactly how you do it! In addition, there should be a button on the laptop with a drawing that looks like a computer or monitor. May need to press it to output the signal to the TV.

Desktop computer keyboard don't usually have that button and may need to go to display settings on the computer to output the signal to TV.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Army of the Lord

Army of the Lord New Member

+10
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    I find that I am more into educational programming now and not watching any movies etc.

4. Life Beyond

Life Beyond New Member

+11
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Celibate
    I am living without a T.V right now.

5. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+8,710
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    I have a tv in my room with Direct Tv,my brother has a tv and a firestick,and my mom has her own tv as well. We also have a smart tv downstairs with netflix,and a movie streaming service.