✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
"Do you love me?"
Sorry, I´m not sure I understand the question the way you mean it. Could you reword it for me, please?

Your boss asks you: Do you love the company?
What say you?

Mao said: Political power comes from gun stick.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Do you love me?"
Sorry, I´m not sure I understand the question the way you mean it. Could you reword it for me, please?
500x500.jpg

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
srsly tho

What does it mean to say that one person loves another? One person's love cannot make another person feel loved. It cannot make the other person love in return. So love does not seem to leave our heads. We're just doing it to ourselves.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"Do you love me?"

Sure. "Do you love me" as in agape? That should clear it up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear quatona. God is asking: Do you Love Me. Jesus gives us a good explanation: In Matthew 22:35-40: Jesus tells us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." Verse 40 tells us: On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets. God is Love and God wants loving sons and daughters. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " Ask and you shall receive," here we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour.
( neighbour is all we know and all we meet,, friends and not friends) We keep asking for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. God sees our loving efforts, and God will Bless us. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY.
The Bible tells us: "Repent and be Born Again," we give up all our selfish wishes and wants, and start loving and caring, and being kind and always friendly and helpful. A Christian`s weapon is love, with love we can overcome all enmity and wrong behaviour, and love is very catching. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on being loving and caring. We will gradually change into the men and women which God wants us to be: Loving God with all our beings, and treating all as we would love to be treated, always ready to give a helping hand and friendly smile. I say this with love, quatona. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0