Nov 22, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟495.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Funny story...my roommate was a food science major (different than nutrient...they make the food that the nutrient majors deem healthy or not) and she had a class that measured you vitamin intake and what not. I ate mostly pastas and the sort. That and I'm vegeterian, so most of the flavors are out of bounds. But I've always loved oriental flavor! I figure I'll eat far much more of it this year since I don't have a meal plan and I'm going to try and lower the amount of groceries I buy.

With luv,
LL

Upvote 0

smile

Change? Good. This? Bad.
Jul 11, 2003
See that box on the curb? Not too shabby, eh?
✟5,666.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dude, that stuff is awful for you. My nutritionist (sister) would kill me if I ate it. Of course it would kill me in the end anyway...

But when I didn't care, I went for the chicken (or salt flavor rather) .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeautifulChange

Jul 6, 2007
Nueva York
✟15,393.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i practically eat this everyday, even out of school. the trick is to season it your own way. my personal favorite is adding ciantro, garlic and red pepper. i do ths to all flavors, but add more ingredients if need be.

ps: healthy schmealthy, it's about living on the cheap. just skip the powder seasoning.

Upvote 0