✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by MissytheButterfly
I have never been Catholic! Who said that ? I went to Catholic school because it was an excellent education and my mom chose to send me there

Ooops, my bad. I confused school with church. I apologize.

On another note...if you attended school there, most likely you had to attend Mass daily or weekly. Did you see anything that was unbiblical?

My Church isn't protesting anything. We are living by the Bible, period. And everything WE do is supported by the Bible.

But you said this a few posts back:

, we don't have little books or tracts, etc to tell us how we should live.

And I made the assumption you are referring to the Catholic Church.

And like I said, I don't believe in certain things Catholic churches teach, but I respect their right to believe whatever they want. As I said before.[/B]

Fine, that's fine.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by KC Catholic

Ooops, my bad. I confused school with church. I apologize.

On another note...if you attended school there, most likely you had to attend Mass daily or weekly. Did you see anything that was unbiblical?

But you said this a few posts back:

And I made the assumption you are referring to the Catholic Church.

LOL, KC..I think you read way to much into my post..JW's like my brother in law :rolleyes: uses little tracts and so forth. Don't think I was directing that at Catholics. And no we didn't go to mass daily or weekly. We had it sometimes like once or twice a month..and we just basically listened to Father so and so. I enjoyed Mass actually. And to me yeah I saw a lot that was what I consider unbiblical..but look I'm not Catholic so what they believe is biblical is fine for them.

Upvote 0

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Always on the ready GEL!

deadhorse.bmp

While we're at it..I'll close the thread. We've taken it to the max.

Peace to all!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.