Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIGMARHO

Jan 30, 2007
Cebu
Visit site
✟15,232.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one."...ROMANS 3:10-12

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord...ROMANS 6:23

But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law...ROMANS 3:21-28

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God...II CORINTHIANS 5:21

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures...I CORINTHIANS 15:3-4

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation...ROMANS 5:6-11

know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified...GALATIANS 2:16

Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness...ROMANS 4:4-5

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace...ROMANS 11:6

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do...EPHESIANS 2:8-10

I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that and they must turn to God in repentancehave faith in our Lord Jesus. ACTS 20:21

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord ACTS 3:19

Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. ISAIAH 55:6-7

Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household. ACTS 16:31

But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved...ROMANS 10:8-10

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Once we accept Christ as Savior
& Lord and repent of our sins and
Ask for His forgiveness, He will come into our lives
For we are born again in Him
Knowing when we leave this earth we
Will be with Him for all eternity!

Upvote 0

Mandopicker

Feb 11, 2007
✟7,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was saved when I was 15 years old. I know that the Lord sent His Son to die on the cross for me, I know that He loves me. I have strayed from Him. I have been lazy in prayer, and devotion to Him. I know that all i takes is repentance, and I can be welcome back into the Kingdom. I don't know why I just am bein so dag gumm stubborn. I feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit EVERY DAY. I never do nothin bout it. I would like y'all to pray for me, as to I need to get on the old path.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesusluver07

May 13, 2007
✟15,117.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know him as my Lord and savior and I am new to this site.. I find it all quite amazing! Sooo many Christians in the same place! Right on! I agree with all of these posts.. If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and savior make a move today... I personally can not imagine life without him!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.