Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLBeBe

Oct 19, 2006
Tampa, Florida
✟15,140.00
Faith
Christian
Yea i truly belive that God is my lord and savior. I belive that he had died on the cross for my sins and rose three days later. for what it states in John 3:16 it says...

John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in Him should not perrish but have ever lasting life.:amen:

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord help those that don't know you
That they will accept you as Savior & Lord
Repent of their sins and ask for your forgiveness
To be in the close relationship with you My Lord
In thy name and will amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟65,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I praise the Lord for saving me from my Sin over 28 years ago back in February of 1978. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ for His Love, His Mercy, and His Grace. Without Jesus I can do nothing. I am not a Christian because I am perfect. Being a Christian has not made me better than anyone else. No, but I Love the Lord Jesus Christ, and I strive to follow Him because I know that I NEED Jesus. No matter how many years since the day I became born-again, I know that I NEED Jesus. I am not a Christian because I feel that I am better than anyone, but I am a Christian because I know that I NEED Christ!!

Reactions: Olga
Upvote 0

Morghaine

Studying
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2006
Ozark MO
✟63,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I praise the Lord for saving me from my Sin over 28 years ago back in February of 1978. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ for His Love, His Mercy, and His Grace. Without Jesus I can do nothing. I am not a Christian because I am perfect. Being a Christian has not made me better than anyone else. No, but I Love the Lord Jesus Christ, and I strive to follow Him because I know that I NEED Jesus. No matter how many years since the day I became born-again, I know that I NEED Jesus. I am not a Christian because I feel that I am better than anyone, but I am a Christian because I know that I NEED Christ!!
Amen! :) Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord help those that don't know you
To become believers in you and accept
You as Savior & Lord and repent of their
Sins and know that you are the one and only way
To God and heaven in thy name and will amen

Upvote 0

JuJube

Dec 27, 2006
Corpus Christi Texas
✟16,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:amen: I am so thankful also that I have finally found the Lord and the life I so desparatly searched for for 45 years. The harder I tried to BE GOOD the worse I got, until finally one day I came to the end of myself, and there was Jesus! I want to also express my gratitude for places like these that a Christian can come and fellowship with others and hear other testimonies of how the Lord is moving in others lives. IT IS EXCITING! :clap:

Reactions: Olga
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.