GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While some believers (men and women) unequally yoke with unbelievers, they are starving their fellow other members of the body of Christ from experiencing marital love, who could not find a believer and are left with no choice but to remain single. You are hurting Christ.

GospelS

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The way I see it, some people find a romantic partner, and others never do whether by choice or circumstance. That is just how life goes.

People keep finding romantic partners all the time. If only they waited until they find a believing romantic partner...

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The way I see it, some people find a romantic partner, and others never do whether by choice or circumstance. That is just how life goes.

All their stars must align as well. I dated a girl that, looking back, I should have pursued at the time, but she was having serious family problems that I didn't want to get involved in.

Another girl in my circle of friends made it known that she was interested in me. Unfortunately I was going into the Army and was already tangled up with another girl.

I would trade all the girls I've ever been involved with in my life for either of those.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟830,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm inclined to say if you want to find someone (a Christian, of course), it's best to just stop looking. I've never been in a relationship with a woman I was looking for. They all just happened. That's what worries me most. I should probably start looking, just to ensure I don't find one. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Augustinosia
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While some believers (men and women) unequally yoke with unbelievers, they are starving their fellow other members of the body of Christ from experiencing marital love, who could not find a believer and are left with no choice but to remain single. You are hurting Christ.
I feel as if this is speaking prophetically and with word of knowledge to me. :( Not only does it rob those from experiencing marital love, but it also takes away from the edification the body of Christ needs from fellowship. And like you said..Most importantly of all, it hurts Jesus. You're totally correct.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel as if this is speaking prophetically and with word of knowledge to me. :( Not only does it rob those from experiencing marital love, but it also takes away from the edification the body of Christ needs from fellowship. And like you said..Most importantly of all, it hurts Jesus. You're totally correct.

How can God get His children to help each other when some of His children want to be joined to outsiders.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can God get His children to help each other when some of His children want to be joined to children of Satan.
the goodness of God that will lead to repentance? Please pray for me.

• Prayers
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟378,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1) If they're not married or living together, how "yoked" are they, really?
2) If they are married, there's nothing they should do to change that.
3) If they chose to be in serious relationships with unbelievers, that says something about their values. If there had been no unbelievers for them to get together with, they would be a mismatch for the more faithful believers until they had made some major changes in their beliefs and in their lives. (Which can, should and does happen, praise the Lord.)

So to me as a single believer, that minimizes whatever they might be depriving me of.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1) If they're not married or living together, how "yoked" are they, really?
2) If they are married, there's nothing they should do to change that.
3) If they chose to be in serious relationships with unbelievers, that says something about their values. If there had been no unbelievers for them to get together with, they would be a mismatch for the more faithful believers until they had made some major changes in their beliefs and in their lives. (Which can, should and does happen, praise the Lord.)

So to me as a single believer, that minimizes whatever they might be depriving me of.

Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I am unfit for relationships

I have subjected women to the psychological torture that is being with me, and I won't do it again. I have disappointed or let down every woman in my life, so I'm not doing that again either.

I cannot and will not believe that I was intended to be married with children. Absolutely refuse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am unfit for relationships

I have subjected women to the psychological torture that is being with me, and I won't do it again. I have disappointed or let down every woman in my life, so I'm not doing that again either.

I cannot and will not believe that I was intended to be married with children. Absolutely refuse.

Ok, thanks for sharing.

May God's everlasting grace abound in your life.

Upvote 0