Do You Hope?

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Do you simply try and live a good life, and hope you'll go to heaven?

Wouldn't you rather know for certain you will make it to heaven?

Well there's only way you'll ever make it! And the only way you'll ever be certain is by accepting Jesus as your saviour.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 10:9-10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

george

Veteran
Mar 29, 2002
springfield,ky
Visit site
✟2,406.00
Faith
Non-Denom
     I use to try to live a good life, but you know, I ask myself, how good is good enough, and someone told me that it was Jesus, if he,s not Good enough(which he is.) then we would be in trouble. now I know that I ,am saved, and 1john 5:13 gives me a little comfort and wanting christians to know that we can know that we are saved.

As long as we base our salvation on what he has done, and put our trust in him. then we can be safe in knowing that we are saved.

Upvote 0