• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

DO YOU HELP ME TO COLLECT A FEW WONDERFUL GOD'S EXPIERENCES?

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by Jose221, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Jose221

Jose221 New Member

+3
    Christian
    Married
    I need you kind help. Let me introduce you. My name is Jose, and I'm from Spain. I'm a amateur writer, and I have a wonderful target in mind. I want to collect several shocking God's experiences and put it in a humble book. All the incomes of this book (if I get to publish it, and I get to sell it) will be send to charities, and parish church.

I need you help me: How did you meet God? How God changed your life? Are you someone different after meet Him? How is your life before you met Him? Did you live something it's difficult for you to explain? Do you met someone whose live changed, or lived something wonderful that other Catholics has to know? The histories will be published in an anonymous way, or with a name on it, as you prefer

I will be grateful if you help me in my personal dream.

(sorry for my bad English)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jose221

Jose221 New Member

+3
    Christian
    Married
    You are really kind sharing with me the link. I have not words to thank you. I've just read a few histories that touched me.

In fact, I'm searching for "inside" miracles. When God calls you, and your life change completelly The miracle is ourselves, and the things we do after our transformation. I keep on searching for them. I know just all we have something to tell about.

Thanks a lot!

3. 7trees

7trees Member

+59
    Anglican
    Single
    Thank you and God bless

4. Kit Sigmon

Kit Sigmon Well-Known Member

+1,273
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Your language be fine...it seems you are doing a book similar to Godwinks: https://www.whengodwinks.com/wow/wow_09282011.php
    this is good, yours will bring a different spin on things by highlighting personal testimonies of people getting saved.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016