Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I discovered Bill Pearce last night. He used to have an overnight radio program where he played music, ministered to, and prayed for listeners. I was listening to a playlist of his recordings last night and it was very calming and in the stillness i was able to meditate on our God and digest His Word, and "hear God" so to speak.

God bless us, ev'ry one :groupray:

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I discovered Bill Pearce last night. He used to have an overnight radio program where he played music, ministered to, and prayed for listeners. I was listening to a playlist of his recordings last night and it was very calming and in the stillness i was able to meditate on our God and digest His Word, and "hear God" so to speak.

God bless us, ev'ry one :groupray:
Thanks brinny.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The world is a noisy place. Political and religious unrest clang like the proverbial gong.

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man You choose,
And cause to approach You,
That
he may dwell in Your courts.
We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Of Your holy temple.

5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us,
O God of our salvation,

7 You who still the noise of the seas,
The noise of their waves,
And the tumult of the peoples.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The world is a noisy place. Political and religious unrest clang like the proverbial gong.

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man You choose,
And cause to approach You,
That
he may dwell in Your courts.
We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Of Your holy temple.

5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us,
O God of our salvation,

7 You who still the noise of the seas,
The noise of their waves,
And the tumult of the peoples.

Ugh! Don't i know it? No more news programs for me at night....

:swoon:

• Haha
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had a few moments at tea this morning to jot down a few thoughts in the light of this thread (for what it's worth).

There are different things in the Bible that depict how to hear the voice of God, some are obvious, others are not so obvious (and all of it progressive), but all of them should be viewed as different facets of the same end, goal, or purpose, which is to know him by knowing us, or to see as he sees, raised up in his sight.

The voice Adam heard walking in the garden was in him, more specifically in his soul, and due to his soul he heard it as a separate thing from who he was, as one who was lost; which God alone has the revelation of, which one picture of this is the name written in the white stone.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The secret place David talked about in so many different ways was in him (which is to be in Him).

Jesus' even the son of man who is in heaven.

Had a few moments at tea this morning to jot down a few thoughts in the light of this thread (for what it's worth).

There are different things in the Bible that depict how to hear the voice of God, some are obvious, others are not so obvious (and all of it progressive), but all of them should be viewed as different facets of the same end, goal, or purpose, which is to know him by knowing us, or to see as he sees, raised up in his sight.

The voice Adam heard walking in the garden was in him, more specifically in his soul, and due to his soul he heard it as a separate thing from who he was, as one who was lost; which God alone has the revelation of, which one picture of this is the name written in the white stone.
Thank you for your thoughts. :)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics