Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It would be wearying to see something as plentiful as air be made "visible"...there would be no ability to appreciate the beauty all around us, because in essence, it would be "covered up", hidden, so to speak. The bottom line is, it would be "tedious".

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

but there is so much more than air that is invisible.
most of creation is invisible to us isn't it?
well just a quick off the cuff list... probably not thought out well..

but things like germs, bacteria, enzymes , magnetism, plasma, light, darkness , hell , heaven.. on and on.. law on law, powers on powers, authorities on authorities .. these things are all His creation too. maybe man only want to give him credit for what they see or think they see , sometimes and sometimes not .

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
but there is so much more than air that is invisible.
most of creation is invisible to us isn't it?
well just a quick off the cuff list... probably not thought out well..

but things like germs, bacteria, enzymes , magnetism, plasma, light, darkness , hell , heaven.. on and on.. law on law, powers on powers, authorities on authorities .. these things are all His creation too. maybe man only want to give him credit for what they see or think they see , sometimes and sometimes not .
Good point, I guess.

I must admit I was a bit confused by the thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

NannaNae

and if everything man thinks is 97% a lie.. then how will we know the truth if we in relationship with the lord are still only 80% truth in our oppionions of what we see or what we think we see ?

we won't know a lie because our minds will believe every lie that is 81% truth ( if we are at 80%) only jesus does known 100 % truth from a 99% fantastical lie ...
knowing him and hearing his voice is our only salvation.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I mean really what are the odds that anyone, any person.. even the most brilliant in their own eyes.. given 3% of the info that could be available can find or even guess even 25% or heck maybe the very brightest can guess 50 % of the truth .

so wouldn't we be wiser to flip a coin for our choices?
that logic of glorious coin toss..isn't that more logical as to rely on people / mankind who can only at best get 50% of the story right from the 3-4 % of the information ? I mean what kind of choices and real answers can man give us if the brightest and bestest of them can do no better than a coin toss?
and truth be known most will only find 25 % of the truth best by guessing and we will never know what part of all of their guessing is the true 25 % !

so in actuality are we all not way better off with the " logical " coin toss to make our choices and decisions , especially for someone who refuses to ask the one , the ONLY ONE who does know what the 97% is that we don't know and we don't see is . That One who proved to mankind that He loves us, can heal us , restore us to what He created us to be , and will answer our every question, when we truly and seriously want and seek those answers from him?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums