Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I admit he's cute, but when I see him I think "Head Boy" not "heart-throb" :)

"Head Boy"?

I don't find Pattinson himself to be a heart throb. It's the character he's playing. "Edward" exudes from Pattinson's eyes when he's in character...*pant pant pant...collapse*...it's a beautiful thing :amen:

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
F

frenzy

"Head Boy"?

I don't find Pattinson himself to be a heart throb. It's the character he's playing. "Edward" exudes from Pattinson's eyes when he's in character...*pant pant pant...collapse*...it's a beautiful thing :amen:

She's talking about when he was in Harry Potter, except I don't think he was Head Boy. I can't remember right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Why wouldn't it work? Is it the distance that would be a problem?

No, it wouldn't be the distance. He is just very... incompatible with me. I can't be with someone who is a carbon copy of me, just as I can't be with someone who is the polar opposite of me (we'd kill each other! :o ). This man is nearly a carbon copy of me, but there are other things... other things that would make me worry if he was my man friend.

I'd also like to add that we are both on the same page with each other. I don't believe in leading people on. The interest is equally there, but neither of us want to persue anything. If we flirt, it's just for funsies.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I just hate wanting to be loved.

Me too especially because I am unloveable. Oh well at least the Lord loves me and he loves you too :).

I do understand how you feel though, I wish that I could switch off that part of my mind (sometimes I can but it takes a lot of focus on other things to succeed). It would make things easier.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟997,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Me too especially because I am unloveable. Oh well at least the Lord loves me and he loves you too :).

You? Unloveable? Why do you say that? YOu are not at all unloveable. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.