Single
You're silly! :p :satisfied:

I'll see myself out now.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Congratulations. That's the best place to be.

I completely agree. While I currently do have a crush, I do not have a particular type.

Except for scruff, I do like scruff. But that isn't a type... any guy can have scruff. :p

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I completely agree. While I currently do have a crush, I do not have a particular type.

Except for scruff, I do like scruff. But that isn't a type... any guy can have scruff. :p
What is 'scruff'?

Example: If I put on my tuxedo, but I have stubble and messy hair, would you consider that to be 'scruff'?

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What is 'scruff'?

Example: If I put on my tuxedo, but I have stubble and messy hair, would you consider that to be 'scruff'?

Scruff is stubble/beard/facial hair of sorts. Mustache, beard, five o clock shadow. Your hair on your head isn't considered scruff. Just your face hair. :satisfied:

• Informative
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is surprising for me, and I am not sure that I like it,

Ohhhh but I think you do, Miss VMae. And are just trying to be cute putting on a stone front, like you're too cool for giddy romantic feelings and such. XD

Join me in fawning over our respective crushes, won't you? ^-^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Right.

As soon as a crush pulls you in to the emotional quicksand it's time slow the sink and get rational. Because no individual who is worth their salt would want another person to feel mentally debilitated because of them - not unless they're MAJORLY broken and enjoy the attention, when in which case they're not someone you should ever consider dating anyway.

Life has a funny way of resolving itself, so there's no need to tie yourself up in knots. If you 'line up' spiritually then it'll most likely happen. Because if you feel that way, then they probably do - even if it's just a subconscious awareness on their part.

After all, it's how my grandparents got together. My Nan was even engaged to another guy when she met my grandfather. (I doubt the legitimacy of my Nan's 'engagement' to that other guy, because he was perfectly nonchalant about it by all accounts and handed her straight over. The 50s were a strange time.)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't listen to him. You'll be ooey gooey mush. :p

View attachment 285074

Actually that's not a bad artist's rendering of myself and Miss Erin. ^-^
1) Our hairstyles IRL are basically the same as in that image. 2) That is in fact the expression she is no doubt wearing when I can't see her, knowing I am in the room and remembering how I asked her out and all (the "oh lord, this kid?" expression :p) , and 3) Yes, there are in fact cartoon hearts replacing my eyes when I see her face ... although as to the creepy stalker grin above, I think that's where the similarities in my IRL expression and his end. .... I like to think of my mouth taking on more of a shape befitting an expression of innocent awe at her beauty, rather than a lion positively identifying the weakest zebra in the pack. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.