Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My last post was a lie, dun dun dun. I do have a crush and have had a crush for a long while. But that's all you're getting from me! :whistle::satisfied::hrelax::bye:

Iiiiiii bet I know who.:eheh:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Haha, well, I was referring to the game. Have you played? :)

But, let's be honest, I also have a very deep crush on Swedish Fish.

I haven't played that in ages, TBH. lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is a crush? :scratch:

It's that peculiar human romantic notion that inexplicably causes one to look so favorably upon a member of the opposite sex that he or she often experiences an immediate reactionary surge of pleasant emotion by so much as looking upon or talking to the recipient of his/her affectation, much less physical contact with or deep social conversation with said recipient. :preach:

And yes, I did make all of that up just now like it was supposed to be hard, accepted science. Because I like to sound pretentious and uber-intelligent. ^-^

• Winner
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,797.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It's that peculiar human romantic notion that inexplicably causes one to look so favorably upon a member of the opposite sex that he or she often experiences an immediate reactionary surge of pleasant emotion by so much as looking upon or talking to the recipient of his/her affectation, much less physical contact with or deep social conversation with said recipient. :preach:

And yes, I did make all of that up just now like it was supposed to be hard, accepted science. Because I like to sound pretentious and uber-intelligent. ^-^

Whatever happened with yours? Did you ever 'fess up to her?

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whatever happened with yours? Did you ever 'fess up to her?

I am intending to do so by the end of next month, but not before then. It just feels respectable for me personally to wait until the end of May. Great news is, in the meantime life circumstances outside of work for me have made it so that the person who normally works in my section of the lab, on her crew (B crew, wheareas I am on D), has agreed to switch two days around with me two weekends from now to accommodate those circumstances. So I will have the pleasure of spending two night shifts with her soon. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I wouldn't know what it is to experience amorous affection towards anyone now. I'm a completely different breed of animal compared to the person I was when I last had desires.

The ReesePiece of this life stage hasn't experienced attraction towards any one single woman. I honestly don't know what my 'type' is anymore if I'm completely honest.

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0