Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Everyone knows Bad Romance, and if they don't they should learn. Best song ever, I think so ....

I'm only partially lying.

Oh, and ...
howtocareforintroverts.jpg

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so my friend and I had an amazing talk last night that still makes me smile when I think of it. he's just an amazing guy that inspires me by how much he loves God.

if only he lived closer. :234:
How far away does he live? :)

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Cute, though I think the thing about the introverts only applies to certain types of introverted people; introspective people can be quite introverted and yet have the ability to socialize when necessary and not need to be 'cared for'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah we're supposed to meet up in a couple of weeks, assuming my friend who lives near him isn't busy and can put me up that weekend.

yeah, its not too bad. could be worse.. I just wish he lived closer :D

That should be nice! Do you have any plans for when you meet up?

Yeah, it would be cool if he lived closer to you, it would make getting to know him and seeing if there is chemistry and compatibility a lot easier. Do you think that if you both start dating that you will be able to cope with the distance? :)

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Cur, I really like that list. It should be part of legislation :p
^_^

Cute, though I think the thing about the introverts only applies to certain types of introverted people; introspective people can be quite introverted and yet have the ability to socialize when necessary and not need to be 'cared for'.

Mhmm.
So many variations, so little time!

iloveyoueventhoughyouranidiot.jpg

*i just like to spam this thread with photos, these are not an indication of crushes, crushing or general mush*

Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That should be nice! Do you have any plans for when you meet up?

he's invited me to go to church with him, but beyond that no real plans yet.

Yeah, it would be cool if he lived closer to you, it would make getting to know him and seeing if there is chemistry and compatibility a lot easier. Do you think that if you both start dating that you will be able to cope with the distance?
smile.gif
hmm. thats the 10 million dollar question ;) If there's actually a connection there and its right then I probably could handle it. I've just been through the ringer on LDRs though so the idea makes me a bit hesitant.

I'm just enjoying getting to know him right now though and just letting things take their own course. for all I know we're just meant to be friends, and if thats the case I'm fine with that too. either way I figure its in God's hands.

Reactions: Beauty4Ashes
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.