Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will get a little personal here....but not really. I'll keep it vague enough where no one will know exactly what I am saying :cool:

Crushes are no fun unless you can physically crush them with a hug or possibly with a kiss. I need to find an outlet for my crushiness mood as of late. Perhaps a killing spree movie will help....something will lots of blood and swearing. :sput:

When I get really desperate, I grab my cat for hugs and snuggles. She usually doesn't allow it for more than a few seconds, though. So then I get Barkley. He's a stuffed dog with a blue striped hoodie :234:

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
okay I have to say that reading from the bottom up in a thread = bad idea. I just saw Paldasan saying "ask me out soon" and Edwards saying, "I will...."

and then I went :eek:

but now that I've read the proper context. yes, that is a *very* good sign :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So my RL crush sent me a text saying she enjoys our get-togethers, chatting, texting, and that she feels a real connection with me...

*swoon*...

Yay! This is awesome, congrats!

okay I have to say that reading from the bottom up in a thread = bad idea. I just saw Paldasan saying "ask me out soon" and Edwards saying, "I will...."

and then I went :eek:

but now that I've read the proper context. yes, that is a *very* good sign :thumbsup:

:ahah: I did too! And almost busted a gut reading this post...so awesome...

Paldy and Eddy sitting in a tree....

Reactions: Nom De Guerre
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deacon

Oct 16, 2003
Bartlett, Tennessee
✟3,206.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's a true bromance.

Edit: It is quite wrong that i'm singing an alternative version of Bad Romance directly inspired by LT and lovebug's little Paldy/Edwards twist.

Ooh ahh lalalal oh lalala gaga gaahahaha it's a Bad Bromance!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
E

Edwards1984

It's great to be in-love brother, just don't rush-in okay? Take things slowly and everything will run the way it should :)

You mean I should cancel my marriage proposal plans?

I'm kidding, of course. :p Your advice is, of course, heeded and noted. I've intentionally been taking it slow. We met shortly before New Years and only exchanged a few texts, then a few weeks ago started texting again. Then we ate together, kept on texting regularly, and...hmmm... :blush:

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good to hear, it's, of course, nothing like actually being in a relationship though; and I'm not tryin' to scare you or anything, I'm sure you two will make a great couple from the sounds of it, but I'm just sayin' be careful brother.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.