Do you feel like God is involved in your life?

D

dennis1777

I feel His presence with me and within me throughout the day and see His work in me. To do all things, endure all things, for Him, with Him and in Him. I trust when I feel His hand softly upon my shoulder. He leads me along and when I invite Him to hold unto my quivering heart in prayer or His hand upon mine in service and prayer. And to sit before the master often in silence, listening as Mary in Martha's house sitting at the masters feet. He is the potter we are the clay. The Lords touch helps make the heart supple for becoming like His own. With the knowledge of what He is inviting us to I repent immediately when I fall and evidence of grace is in growing and progressing. On the Potter's wheel. There are signs throughout the day and people are drawn to me more than ever. And there is Christ helping me along like the little sheep in the flock. Praise be the name of the Lord Master.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you believe that God is actively involved in your day-to-day life?

I sure hope so. If I claim my mission to live out the message of Jesus, God (or at least his will) should be actively at work through my day to day life.

Or is your faith more an abstract set of facts, figures and beliefs about God?

My beliefs are a very important part of my faith, but that's not really what it's about either.

Upvote 0

mjere

Sep 20, 2012
New York, New York
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To the degree I let Him in. I think there are some areas I'm afraid to let Him have full control over, for whatever reason. I'm just not used to someone else taking care of me in those areas.

But I'm learning to cast cares over on Him. Sometimes, it's so much the way the rest of the world works, that I don't even notice it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums