Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have so many people with so much hate in them twords me that i live in isolation. Any body who friends me will eventually be ask to watch me for those that hate. It makes it impossible for me to connect with anybody knowing that eventually they will be asked to inform if they are not already.
Here is another scenario i had to live with that keeps me isolated.
As a kid me and another boy got in trouble with the law. He went to prison i did not. Soon after i was called a nark. Nobody i grew up with would any longer have anything to do with me. If I made friends that did not know me eventually they would hear that i was a nark and shy away from me. Over time I learned that no matter how hard I tried that eventually every friend that i made would eventually leave me. After a while you go into isolation knowing that no matter how much you want friends that you just wont have any so i learned to just not try anymore and learn to just be happy being alone.
When you secluded yourself/give up i have learned that you not only give up trying to be loved but you give up trying to produce a future. What's the point in having a career and a house if you have nobody to share it with.
Isolation is not easy, man is not meant to be alone.

Upvote 0