• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Do you experience this as well sometimes in some way

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by Franki(ncense), Sep 18, 2020.

1. Franki(ncense)

Franki(ncense) You will never walk alone. In Him we are fruitful. Supporter

+876
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Whenever i forget to wake up and pray, exactly around that time that i should be up praying, i hear my Mum calling me and then just open my eyes and to my surprise when i look at the time, it will be prayer time. Now the funny thing is, i'll be alone at home when this happens. On another occasion, i felt a hand shaking me with vigour, such that i woke up immediately but was very very shocked and frightened for a moment as i was alone again at home. Anyone else experienced this in one way or another?

A mate of mine also said, she usually hears a loud knock on her bedroom door whenever she oversleeps.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Bob Crowley

Bob Crowley Well-Known Member Supporter

+752
    Australia
    Catholic
    Married
    Unfortunately not

I'm more like the comedian who says he does thirty sit-ups each morning before breakfast.

He said he could only hit the snooze button so many times.

3. LightBearer

LightBearer Veteran

+33
    Jehovahs Witness
    :) You get your exercise where you can.

4. Unqualified

Unqualified Member

+63
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I ask the Lordto wake me up sometimes and He does. Other times I don’t set my alarm but wake up on time. The rest of the time I sleep in. When I get up at night and go by the clock if I’m supposed to get up and pray with China. Special numbers. There are many-I get up a lot and pray.

5. Ophiolite

Ophiolite Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape

+6,441
    United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Private
    Most of us have an effective internal clock. I would routinely wake up from two to five minutes before my alram clock was due to go off. If I had to get up earlier, perhaps for a flight, I would envisage the clock face as it would like at the time I wished to wake. This would take a few seconds before I went to sleep for the night. Invariably I would wake within five minutes of the target time. Give it a try - I think you will be pleasantly surprised.