Do you dress provocatively for your spouse?

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I wear lingerie sometimes, but usually my husband finds me the sexiest when I'm wearing nothing but a shirt lol (Well, underwear too lol). He always finds me sexy when I'm wearing the weirdest things! lol. But when I do dress up for him, he definitely notices!! Very rarely do I dress up when we go out now, though. I'm just one of those gals that love sweat pants and tees, if you can't tell from character, lol.

Upvote 0

onlooker

Dec 7, 2005
Michigan
✟709.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOL...we have 6 kids in the house, so we're both usually fully dressed until we hit the bedroom. My wife knows that white silk panties are my kryptonite (sorry if that's TMI), and if we're in the kitchen, she'll usually say "Psst...look" and slides her jeans down just enough to show me she has them on. Of course, I can't concentrate on anything after that, acting all goofy and everything...trying to hurry the kids to bed. The oldest has caught on, and out of respect, tries to help get the younger ones to settle down so mom and dad can " do their thing".

Upvote 0

paleodoxy

Catechumen
Sep 27, 2005
Depends on the time of day...
✟17,361.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
onlooker said:
LOL...we have 6 kids in the house, so we're both usually fully dressed until we hit the bedroom. My wife knows that white silk panties are my kryptonite (sorry if that's TMI), and if we're in the kitchen, she'll usually say "Psst...look" and slides her jeans down just enough to show me she has them on. Of course, I can't concentrate on anything after that, acting all goofy and everything...trying to hurry the kids to bed. The oldest has caught on, and out of respect, tries to help get the younger ones to settle down so mom and dad can " do their thing".
Skip the boxers, briefs and boxer briefs. If I'm in the mood to "dress down" to be sexy for my wife...I wear a g-string.

At least God's blessed me with the physique (for now) to get away with it. ;)

TMI, right? haha! Okay, I'll shut up now. Bye!

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
paleodoxy said:
Skip the boxers, briefs and boxer briefs. If I'm in the mood to "dress down" to be sexy for my wife...I wear a g-string.

At least God's blessed me with the physique (for now) to get away with it. ;)

TMI, right? haha! Okay, I'll shut up now. Bye!
:eek:

I can't think of a single man that I would encourage to wear a g string for any reason, least of all to be sexy (well, Jon Bon Jovi could pull it off, of course, but I still don't think I'd recommend it). :help:

But if your wife likes it, rock on.

Upvote 0

KSUCE03

Jan 11, 2006
Kansas
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HeatherJay said:
:eek:

I can't think of a single man that I would encourage to wear a g string for any reason, least of all to be sexy (well, Jon Bon Jovi could pull it off, of course, but I still don't think I'd recommend it). :help:

Definately skip the string, but bikinis..... that's not so bad, am I right?

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
KSUCE03 said:
Definately skip the string, but bikinis..... that's not so bad, am I right?
LOL, it's sort of like a manly man being able to pull off wearing a pink shirt...it takes quite a guy to do it well. The same thing applies to skimpy undies...

:D:D:D

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
HeatherJay said:
LOL, it's sort of like a manly man being able to pull off wearing a pink shirt...it takes quite a guy to do it well.

Well, I hope I'm "quite a guy".

I have a pink shirt... like the one in the pic below:

STSHPK_2.jpg

I sometimes wear it with one of my grey suits.

Is this the kind of pink shirt you're talking about, or are you talking about a tight hot pink golf shirt or something?

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Redguard said:
Well, I hope I'm "quite a guy".

I have a pink shirt... like the one in the pic below:

STSHPK_2.jpg

I sometimes wear it with one of my grey suits.

Is this the kind of pink shirt you're talking about, or are you talking about a tight hot pink golf shirt or something?
:D:D ...tight hot pink golf shirt.. :D:D

Okay, what were you saying? Oh yeah, well, the pink shirt doesn't lie. It sounds like you are, in fact, able to pull such a look off. That settles it, I suppose.

Redguard = Manly Man/Quite A Guy

Now, there's still the question of the undergarment issue, though. I'm quite sure that tighty whiteys are like kryptonite to the Pink Shirt Manly Man...

So make sure your drawers are straight...failure to do so could be catastrophic. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
gracefaith said:
Yes, but do you have those cuff-links? I give sexy fashion bonus points to guys who wear cuff-links.
They ARE nice cuff links...I agree. :thumbsup:

That said, my husband has owned one pair of generic cuff links in his entire 36 year exsistence. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
gracefaith said:
Yes, but do you have those cuff-links? I give sexy fashion bonus points to guys who wear cuff-links.
I would VERY MUCH love to have my own collection of customized cuff-links one day, with my initials engraved in them and everything.

I'm just not at that stage in my life yet, financially. I think that I might be able to start showing those off once I'm in my 30s or something.

Upvote 0

paleodoxy

Catechumen
Sep 27, 2005
Depends on the time of day...
✟17,361.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I can't think of a single man that I would encourage to wear a g string for any reason, least of all to be sexy

Yes...but I'm not your average man. I'm one HOT dude. (Just ask my wife.) ;)

lol

How's that for humility, huh?

Actually, I used "g-string" for lack of proper terminology. I sometimes wear those real skimpy (and sexy-colored) underwear for men. (The official name escapes me.)

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
paleodoxy said:
Yes...but I'm not your average man. I'm one HOT dude. (Just ask my wife.) ;)

lol

How's that for humility, huh?

Actually, I used "g-string" for lack of proper terminology. I sometimes wear those real skimpy (and sexy-colored) underwear for men. (The official name escapes me.)
Well, 'one hot dude' could probably pull of such fancy undies...sounds like you're good to go. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

John Steele

Just a regular guy!
Feb 7, 2017
North Carolina
✟8,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a guy but I'll respond for my wife. Recently, she has started to dress a little sexier outside of the house. She wears tighter pants (ie - skinny jeans and leggings), short dresses (but not too short), and very sexy underwear (ie thongs and push up bras) because she knows that I like them. Read this next part carefully!!!! She is not a size 2 or 4 or 6. She's about a 16/18 so there is a little extra in the middle. It took some time, but she finally accepted the fact that the only one she needed to worry about when it came to dressing sexy was me! She knows I love it when she wears tights pants and push up bras, so she wears them for me. She grins every time I walk up behind her at home and pinch her behind because I can see it now. This has also motivated her to lose a little weight. She is working out more and watching what she eats. We both realize that she's never going to be a size 6 again, but she can still be healthy and happy. She is now happy with what she wears because she knows I am thinking about how she looks in those leggings and she's not worried about what other people think. As far as sexy clothes at home goes. She wears mostly leggings or workout shorts/capris with a tank top around the house at night. I know I mentioned this before, but she wears thongs daily unless it's that time of the month. She'll normally take off the pants to come to bed but leave the tank top on. I can't tell you sexy it is to know your wife is in a thong and a tank top right next to you. Obviously, our sex life has gotten better because of these sexier choices. Ladies, if your husband wants you to dress a little sexier to spice things up, then do it. Now don't go inappropriate and wear a dress that barely covers your behind (unless it's at home) but there's nothing wrong with acknowledging your husband's wishes and doing your best to meet those wishes. He will in turn pay more attention to you and do more of those romantic and non manly tasks you may be wanting him too. Dress a little sexy and see what happens!! Better yet, walk around the house naked (no kids present) and see what happens!!

Upvote 0

SgtBen

To Serve and Protect
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
Western NC, USA
✟53,005.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife EmmaCat is a Fundie so she dresses very modestly. But what I find so sexy about her is her mind and her heart and just herself and her love for the Lord.

I had relations with women before (I'm no angel) and she had not, of course and the hardest thing for me when we were dating was keeping my hands off her and behaving.

All she had to say about that was, "Well, at least one of will know what we're doing on our wedding night!"

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife EmmaCat is a Fundie so she dresses very modestly. But what I find so sexy about her is her mind and her heart and just herself and her love for the Lord.

I had relations with women before (I'm no angel) and she had not, of course and the hardest thing for me when we were dating was keeping my hands off her and behaving.

All she had to say about that was, "Well, at least one of will know what we're doing on our wedding night!"

1. Peter 3, 3-4: "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."

And perhaps the wedding night will be something very special and new for the both of you, since it will be a new experience for the two of you when doing it together the first time. :) Continue waiting together untill after you are married! God bless your relationship and may you grow stronger together in Christ!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics