Do you dress provocatively for your spouse?

ChRiStInMyHeArT

Dec 1, 2005
✟15,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter whether you've been married for 2 years or 20 years...do you find yourself still dressing sexy and desirable for your spouse?

And I'm not just talking about when ya'll go out - I'm talking about after the rugrats are in bed and you know there's at least 2 more hours before you and your husband go to bed (to get enough sleep for work the next day, ya perv!).

Do you find yourself wearing sexy, cute tank tops with low rider boy-shorts or jammie pants just so that your spouse can get their "eye-full"? (Alternatively, husbands: do you find yourself wearing those sexy silk [or cotton lol] boxers with a wife beater shirt or no shirt at all [hubba! hubba!] for your beloved?)

If you do, does he/she even notice? And if they DON'T notice how sexy and come-hither you're trying to be for them, what would you do to get them to notice you (if anything)??? :scratch:

~

seamonster

happy goth
Oct 2, 2005
✟18,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wear quite a bit of sexy/provocative clothing while we're around the house, or go topless while I'm cleaning and doing chores (no kids yet!). When we go out I always try to look pretty and nice for him. He always notices and makes a point to tell me how sexy/pretty I look for him.

Upvote 0
B

Beth1231

No kids yet and yes, I do wear the spaghetti strap, low cut stuff when we are at home, sometimes. The short shorts are more for summer, though:) He notices, but rarely says anything verbally. I can always tell by the appreciation in his eyes and the way he can't keep his hands to himself, lol. It's a fun, special part of being married and I'll miss the freedom when kids arrive, I'm sure.

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to wear sexy little things all the time. My husband would notice it sometimes, and sometimes not. I geuss it all depends on the mood he is in. Once I tried strip dancing in front of him and he hardly looked up from the TV. Other times I could be in long sleeve PJ's and he won't keep his hands off me. He's strange, but I love him anyhow.

Upvote 0

s_gunter

Contributor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
✟59,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK y'all, keep the laughter to a minimum on this one. You know what makes my husband stick to me like glue? Me in a sweat suit. Not because it hides everything, but because it makes me someone he wants cuddle with. Once the cuddling starts....:D

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hubby sees me daily in little spaghtetti camisols (as I wear them under my cloths- as a sort of undershirt, and I also wear them to bed) I'm always wearing my pj bottoms around the house (always cute playful ones, like my valentines ones Im wearing right now)

But I do have a ton of sexy little numbers. Some are little silk chemises, which are sexy and I can sleep in them. Others are meant to be worn, taken off, and not put back on until the next time ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracefaith

Faith...Hope...Love
Sep 26, 2004
Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
s_gunter said:
OK y'all, keep the laughter to a minimum on this one. You know what makes my husband stick to me like glue? Me in a sweat suit. Not because it hides everything, but because it makes me someone he wants cuddle with. Once the cuddling starts....:D

That's funny. My hubby is like that. Lingerie and other sexy clothes are lost on him. If I dress up fancy to go out someplace, he inevitably wants to 'stay home.' If I want to be sexy while we are alone at home, I do silly things like walk around without any pants on. He loves this, "You're not wearing any pants!" he'll say pointing at me. Well, yeah. ;)

Reactions: firestar
Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
ChRiStInMyHeArT said:
(Alternatively, husbands: do you find yourself wearing those sexy silk [or cotton lol] boxers with a wife beater shirt or no shirt at all [hubba! hubba!] for your beloved?)

I'll do the boxer and wife-beater thing. No silks though... :)

I find that there are two instances when she's most enthralled by my appearance:
1. When I'm dressed for an evening out (movies, dinner, party, etc). I'm guessing that this is due to her overall approval of my wardrobe.

2. When I'm coming out of the shower stark naked. I usually do this sorta strut with all my muscles flexed. I know she's looking... and she knows that I know that she's looking. And I know that she knows that I know she's looking. On a good day she'll spring over and see if she can slap me on the bottom before I get my stuff on.

But I think it's hard for men to look "provocative"... I'm thinking that there's probably a better word that describes the look that men achieve for their wives. But I can't think of it right now (forgive me, it's Monday).

Upvote 0

ChRiStInMyHeArT

Dec 1, 2005
✟15,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Redguard said:
I'll do the boxer and wife-beater thing. No silks though... :)

I find that there are two instances when she's most enthralled by my appearance:
1. When I'm dressed for an evening out (movies, dinner, party, etc). I'm guessing that this is due to her overall approval of my wardrobe.

2. When I'm coming out of the shower stark naked. I usually do this sorta strut with all my muscles flexed. I know she's looking... and she knows that I know that she's looking. And I know that she knows that I know she's looking. On a good day she'll spring over and see if she can slap me on the bottom before I get my stuff on.

But I think it's hard for men to look "provocative"... I'm thinking that there's probably a better word that describes the look that men achieve for their wives. But I can't think of it right now (forgive me, it's Monday).

Ok then, how about 'hot'? This can also apply to women too, since 'provocative' doesn't sit well with you and probably won't sit well with other guys either :D

~

Upvote 0

KSUCE03

Jan 11, 2006
Kansas
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almost any attempt on my part to dress nice is more for the benefit of my wife than for me.

I do enjoy dressing provacatively for her at home, also. I like putting on the tuxedo vest and bow tie without the tux jacket, shirt or pants. I can dress up like a cowboy... wear silk briefs, etc.

I've found that there seems to be a much smaller market for menswear for this type of thing than there are for women. Because of that, my wife has many more options and wears them more often than I do.

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
For the record, I think the term "wife beater" is a horrible name for anything.
Now don't get me wrong I'm certainly no prude, but that crosses the line for me. The fact that we casually name an article of clothing after a serious matter is disgusting.

Sorry for the derailment. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Enigma

Transformers was awesome!!!!
Jan 12, 2004
somewhere
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ChRiStInMyHeArT said:
It doesn't matter whether you've been married for 2 years or 20 years...do you find yourself still dressing sexy and desirable for your spouse?

And I'm not just talking about when ya'll go out - I'm talking about after the rugrats are in bed and you know there's at least 2 more hours before you and your husband go to bed (to get enough sleep for work the next day, ya perv!).

Do you find yourself wearing sexy, cute tank tops with low rider boy-shorts or jammie pants just so that your spouse can get their "eye-full"? (Alternatively, husbands: do you find yourself wearing those sexy silk [or cotton lol] boxers with a wife beater shirt or no shirt at all [hubba! hubba!] for your beloved?)

If you do, does he/she even notice? And if they DON'T notice how sexy and come-hither you're trying to be for them, what would you do to get them to notice you (if anything)??? :scratch:

~

I do dress up for him at home, but I think your style and ours are different.
But, yes, I do dress up at home in little fun stuff, and I do not dress real flirty when we go out, though. I dress up, though.

Upvote 0

newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yeah i do ;) and DH loves it!

we went to a lingerie store together just b4 our wedding day and we chose some sexy bits and pieces and took them on honeymoon with us :D

wats a wife beater shirt btw :confused: doesn't sound very nice...

i agree with the fish burger chick...

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, my hubby has a different definition of what articles of clothing are sexy. He doesn't like fussy stuff. He's not into the silky nighties or fancy dresses and that kind of thing...which is good, cause neither am I. I won't tell you what he likes me to wear around the house or to bed, but I will say that I do know, and I do wear it...on purpose, lol. If I really want to make him think, I pull my hair up into a sweet, innocent-looking ponytail and paint my fingernails bright red. Don't ask me why, but he loves it...I discovered that little tidbit by accident and I file it away for special occassions. ;) So it's not always all about the clothes...it's more about the attitude inside the clothes, I think.

Upvote 0

luvmyhubby

Dec 8, 2005
✟17,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate to shop so my husband buys most of my clothes. He loves me in jeans and a tee shirt, but he also loves sexy lingere. I usually wear whatever makes me feel sexy on a given day (and that changes from day to day) because I have found if I feel sexy he picks up on that.

Upvote 0