Do you carry a firearm in church?

Do you carry a firearm in church?

• Nope. Against my religious beliefs.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Yes.

Votes: 44 42.7%
  • Nope. I don't think there is a need and/or just not comfortable with the idea.

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've heard that there were semi-Automatic guns at the time of the founding fathers. I think that guns are only becoming now is the lack of morals relating to the public's decline of faith in Christ and the Bible. What do you guys think?

Upvote 0

Zacki

Feb 16, 2012
North Texas
✟11,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't carry guns to church but I hope someone there is. It's legal where I live, I just feel like I should ask the pastor first & I'm not sure how he would respond. FWIW I've been shooting 50+ years, have 10 handguns, go to my local range all the time & got my permit to carry 6 years ago. If I see a growing trend of church shootings I'll ask.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't carry guns to church but I hope someone there is. It's legal where I live, I just feel like I should ask the pastor first & I'm not sure how he would respond. FWIW I've been shooting 50+ years, have 10 handguns, go to my local range all the time & got my permit to carry 6 years ago. If I see a growing trend of church shootings I'll ask.
Guns aren't the problem, in your hands, I think the people at your church are much safer with it then without.

Upvote 0

ruthiesea

Oct 5, 2007
✟71,668.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Concealed and carry is a great idea for teachers in school too. Statistically, people who have concealed and carry weapons are least likely to commit crimes.
Unfortunately, even for honorably retired LEOs, it is illegal to carry on a school campus. I guess 30 years of training and experience doesn’t matter.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0