up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hasatan and demons always deceive, continually, daily, everywhere in society, and in most meetings.
Man is quite capable of deceiving him/herself. An obvious side effect of self justification for pursuing a life of self interest. Self delusion is a favorite tool in the minds of many who wish to ignore fact/truth/possibilities, especially when they conflict with the delusional bubble they have safely put themselves in

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And that relates to cruising around in ufo's how?
If we see ufos as something from another planet, it tends to draw our attention away from God and His word.

• Agree
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Man is quite capable of deceiving him/herself. An obvious side effect of self justification for pursuing a life of self interest. Self delusion is a favorite tool in the minds of many who wish to ignore fact/truth/possibilities, especially when they conflict with the delusional bubble they have safely put themselves in
Man is subject to the prince of the power of the air daily - men are sons of disobedience unless and until REDEEMED BY JESUS.

Yes, men are deceitful by nature. The flesh naturally deceives, and brings harm to one's self and to others. Daily.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If we see ufos as something from another planet, it tends to draw our attention away from God and His word.

How? Even if from another dimension... how?

By the extrapolated or added hypothesis or teachings of men/ groups/ teachings associated with ufos/ wholly bent on deceiving multitudes.
Teachings like evolution , for just one example....

Teachings or theories built on fabricated existence of whatever helps to deceive more....

Upvote 0

AvisG

Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2019
West
✟23,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good way to encourage the sheeple to mind their own business. Governments and religion have been using that ploy forever. Just another way for a minority to control the masses.
I would guess that your knowledge of the UFO phenomenon is somewhere between "thin" and "nonexistent." Those who have been involved for decades know there is strong occult, psychic and spiritual dimension and that deep involvement can be dangerous. If you are waiting for a "technological" explanation, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For precisely the reason I suggested: It is a phenomenon that can easily become an obsession and a quasi-religion.
Everyday life is far more distracting. Turn on the news and it's obsession with politics. Talk about distraction. It is of the world not the Kingdom. But it seems some think it is more convenient to blame the distinctive rather than the obvious.

• Agree
Reactions: Sorn
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Teachings or theories built on fabricated existence of whatever helps to deceive more....
Again a double deception, deceiving oneself to ignore the obvious in everyday life that is contrary to the Kingdom. An old religious trick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Again a double deception, deceiving oneself to ignore the obvious in everyday life that is contrary to the Kingdom. An old religious trick.
Is there a reason you seem to concentrate on people deceiving theirselves?
Are you not believing that when Scripture says that "all men are liars" and that "society is pernicious"
that men are not willingly and very frequently deceiving other people, even their own children (albeit not necessarily wittingly ) ?

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was a book I read, I think it was published in the 70's. It was called Chariots of the gods. In the book some of it focused on the first cpl of chapters in Ezekiel. If one can still find this book, and haven't read it as yet, it's worth a read, regardless whether you end up agreeing with some of the theories or not.

After having read that book, I have no doubt that spirit beings use space craft technology to get around in the universe.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There was a book I read, I think it was published in the 70's. It was called Chariots of the gods. In the book some of it focused on the first cpl of chapters in Ezekiel. If one can still find this book, and haven't read it as yet, it's worth a read, regardless whether you end up agreeing with some of the theories or not.

After having read that book, I have no doubt that spirit beings use space craft technology to get around in the universe.
That book is very , very, totally deceptive, apparently (and obviously).

Upvote 0