• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Do you believe this?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Goodhuman, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Goodhuman

Goodhuman Active Member

+180
    Croatia
    Christian
    Single
    My priest said in heaven they have technology much before earth.
    So my suggestion is this: heaven is big city (unlimited size) and angels and anybody in heaven was first on the earths. Nothing is created from nothing in heaven or instantly there, but first was on the earths. There is unlimited number of earths for God is all powerful. Also in heaven they have the most advanced technology. Do you believe this?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SANTOSO

SANTOSO Well-Known Member

+386
    Indonesia
    Christian
    Married
    No.

3. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+4,402
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I don't know about the priest but your own vivid imagination puts mans abilities before God's ability and additionally goes against what is written in John 1 ( well worth a read). At least that is my impression as you wrote your analogy, I certainly could be wrong..

And then from my own perspective, we simply have no comprehension of how it might be. Just hints.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  4. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,295
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Paul went there and came back saying it is impossible to describe, 2 Corinthians 12:2–4.

5. Agallagher

Agallagher Slow learner.

+746
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    @Goodhuman That is an interesting concept, and reminds me of a short story by Harlan Ellison called ' I have no mouth and must scream '.

The bible does explain that the heavenly Jerusalem is where God resides, and were people who are believers will go and live with the Lord God Almighty Yeshua Christ, in the Heavenly Jerusalem. Unbelievers go outside of the city because they desired nothing to do with God.

Now what this city consist of in my belief I have no idea really. All I know there is many inhabitations (Manisons) that fill up many different given spiritual bodies that are given by God based on his judgement at the end of our individual life, in which we go and return to God.

What a spiritual body, and Heavenly Spiritual City, with God who is Spirit, looks like, feels like, if there is any food, I have no idea what that experience will ever be like until I go.

Some believe though in the psychical material things in heaven I suppose, though it doesn't seem to be what the bible says in my studies that have been done on this interesting matter you brought up.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  6. Jesus is YHWH

Jesus is YHWH my Lord and my God ! Supporter

+1,036
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    A resounding NO !

7. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+28,327
    Anglican
    Married
    My feeling, since you ask, is that heaven is something we cannot comprehend now in this life. We talk about it as a city and the Bible gives some general descriptions, but I expect it's something beyond what we are able even to imagine at present.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+11,066
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    If God wanted to provide the details He would have. Speculating is pointless. Wait and see. :)

Yours in His Service,

~bella

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. UnpopularOpinion

UnpopularOpinion Member

+75
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    No it's all bunch of nonsense. It sounds like Mormon's doctrine tho.
    There are no multiple earths , in future there will be new heaven and earth and we will live in city which is literally cube like aquarium for fishes.

Actually technology was given to man by Angels who rebelled which caused bloodshed .

10. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,143
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    All God needs is His Word. That is more powerful than anything.

11. Goodhuman

Goodhuman Active Member

+180
    Croatia
    Christian
    Single
    I think the fallen angels are not the aliens.