Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomInTheCulture

Jan 4, 2020
Iowa City
✟19,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This is my view of whether or not there are only two genders. I cite scripture as my evidence that God created us as only male and female. Let me know what you think of my arguments and the video format in general since I'm just starting this youtube thing!

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
We know that in pregnancy and birth things can go wrong physically. A baby can be born that is a hermaphrodite and there is a whole range of physical characteristics between male and female that such a person can display. Since this is true on a physical level, there is no doubt in my mind that this can also happen on the psychological level as well. Human replication can be imperfect on a lot of levels.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
Thread is going to stay closed.
General Politics Forum Statement of Purpose
Homosexuality, Same-Sex Marriage, Bisexuality and Transgenderism/Transexualism: Discussion of these topics must comply with the sitewide rule barring the promotion of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality, and transgenderism/transexualism. Discussion and debate should only be directed toward political, legal, historical and civil rights issues, and should not be directed toward the morality of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, bisexuality or transgenderism/transexualism.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.