Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So it would be impossible for scripture to be talking to the generation and old age that was back then Via?

When Jesus Christ talks about a wicked and sinful generation, that he was living in, and talked to his disciples about?

Like the old age meaning the Priesthoods, sacrifices, all of this stuff would be wiped out, when he talked about to his disciples about his return?

Do you believe that we still live in that present age is that you are suggesting?

Thank you for your comments.

Yes, we are still living in this fallen age. Because there's still sin and death here. If it were not the case then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Hyper-Preterism is heretical.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Matter can be changed to energy... m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)
Energy can be changed to matter... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)

E/c2 is eternal stuff, and to her properties what we call 15 trillion years is a mere blink of the eye. Who knows how many times the plasma has been turned to mass and the mass to plasma? It is not a hard thing for God to dis-associate the mass of the universe into energy and light and then re-associate the energy and light back into matter. As a 'matter' of fact...

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

God is going to change all mass back into the plasma energy from whence it was forged... And he will do something else with it!

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. - Revelation 19:7-9

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25

The plasma awaits its disassociation! It will soon become something else! Our lifetimes are mere blinks of the eye in contrast to eternity!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Do you believe there will be an end to earth?

Why do you believe that?

Where in the scripture do you get your support?

What purpose would there be to ending the earth and all the population?
At the end of the last day/age, day/age 7, this entire creation age (all seven days as a whole) will come to and end, and a whole new one made over again...

2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 20, 21, and 22...

The seventh day has not begun yet...

First the sixth day, which we have been in for a long while now (more than a thousand years, etc), must come to an end first, (after Armageddon, etc) and that is the first resurrection/judgement, but the second and final one (resurrection/judgement) comes at the very end of the seventh day/age (of Christ, etc), then at the end of that, this entire creation age (all seven days) will come to an end, and will all be done away with, and a whole new one will begin again, etc...

(And see others posts in this thread for more scripture on it as well, as many of them posted even more of them than I did, or was able to find at the moment, in the moment, also, etc)...

God Bless!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AubreyM
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
At the end of the last day/age, day/age 7, this entire creation age (all seven days as a whole) will come to and end, and a whole new one made over again...

2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 20, 21, and 22...

The seventh day has not begun yet...

First the sixth day, which we have been in for a long while now (more than a thousand years, etc), must come to an end first, (after Armageddon, etc) and that is the first resurrection/judgement, but the second and final one (resurrection/judgement) comes at the very end of the seventh day/age (of Christ, etc), then at the end of that, this entire creation age (all seven days) will come to an end, and will all be done away with, and a whole new one will begin again, etc...

(And see others posts in this thread for more scripture on it as well, as many of them posted even more of them than I did, or was able to find at the moment, in the moment, also, etc)...

God Bless!
At the end of the second one (resurrection/judgement) some from that previous heaven and previous earth, will be transferred to the new heaven just made, and maybe some, either then, or maybe later on after that time, to the now new earth of that new creation, either at that time, or a little bit later on after that time maybe, etc...

Many of us that are saved will at that time be spending eternity in heaven after that happens though, in the new one, and whatever ones may come after that maybe, along with those who came from before maybe, etc...

If we don't ever fall into the same kind of sin Satan did at all ever, all through that, etc, through all of them at all ever, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello via, am of the position that all things are fulfilled, but do believe anyone can have any view point they see when it comes down to their study of the Bible. Do not know what hyper preterism is, but do believe everything in scripture is fulfilled. Though I can not prove it.

Do agree with what you talked about earlier about how Yeshua Christ of Nazareth the Lord had overcame Sin, Satan, Death, She’ol \ Hell. That God raised him from the dead. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you for your comment Neo, rocky.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Why do you believe that?

Revelations 21:1
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away...

this is what largely confirms the general end of the earth that other places in scripture also point to but this is the description of the event. I don't know what this would look like, the passage goes on basically doing a mass purging of death, hades and the sea (which are somewhat redundant terms) throwing them into the lake of fire. So how do you get rid of the earth but still sustain the people dwelling on it, at least those not purged? Clearly, there is a lot of spiritual realm/physical realm overlap happening which then may make it difficult to know what is the physical is and what is spiritual is? The text speaks of a new heaven (spiritual realm) and new earth (physical realm) so whatever will happen it seems it will be some sort of great reset.

Here's an idea that would get some people talking. We have all heard of the "big bang" well in a decelerating universe modal there is something called a "big crunch" in which essentially everything recollapses into itself back to a single point... only to have another "big bang" and it all happens over again except this time without sin. That doesn't superimpose very well over the biblical account but I do somewhat think however the beginning started so will it end and holding to that if you accept a big bang then this text would point to a big crunch.

Reactions: AubreyM
Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Damian,

You share something that seems to me very useful by your understanding and what you are seeing in the text.

Thinking about the new earth and new heaven, just as simple thought : Would be like that of being reborn again, though maybe this thought has nothing to do with that or what is being spoken of for not sure myself.

When a person becomes reborn they see things in a new perspective which comes from God's view of the whole world - which God viewed and deemed everyone important enough for the people today to have shown his love by sending Christ to die for us while we all were still ungodly people - sinners.

A new perspective of earth itself (in the ability to have the old ideas pass away and seeing things in how God see people are valuable - losing that old heart of non-forgiving and having non-mercy), and new eternal expectation of the eternal heaven, - The Kingdom of God (Heavenly Jerusalem.)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this subject.

Upvote 0

Chi.C

Feb 28, 2021
Quebec
✟24,747.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Why do you believe that?

Far in the future, the universe will suffer heat death. The universe will become totally black with blackholes and dead stars. In 5 billion years, the sun will run out fuel. In a billion years, the sun will be emitting too much sunlight and the atmosphere will become too hot to support life. A supervolcano eruption is expected in a couple of 100000 years. In 1 to 5 years, a major military incident is likely to occur between China and USA, that may trigger a nuclear exchange.

It is written the world will be saved. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Why do you believe that?

Yes I believe the World will end (the world we know will end), only to be renewed much like humans on Judgement day will be given new glorified bodies.

Romans 8:19-23
New Revised Standard Version

19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the children of God; 20 for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and will obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning in labor pains until now; 23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly while we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies.

Isaiah 51:6

KJ21
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner. But My salvation shall be for ever, and My righteousness shall not be abolished.

2 Peter 3:

10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare. 11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to conduct yourselves in holiness and godliness…

Revelation 21
New International Version

A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Chic.c very interesting view you have there, where do you get that information about the military?

Hello Pavel Mosko, thank you for sharing that message. Respect you for your view of seeing that the world will end.

Thinking while looking at that section of Romans when it talks about the creation itself is will be set from its bondage to decay - seems to be speaking about a spiritual deliverance which happens into persons live when they are set free of the bondage of the things that are plaguing inside of their heart, or influencing them on the outside when temptations come along; as we know God is willing to make a way out for when our heart starts to become envious or jealous which can corrode or decay our heart.

My thoughts can be wrong, but thinking about the creation as a whole (General Population of that land) in that time period was also terribly tough to live and go through thinking about that as well. Maybe the bondage of decay is that of the old Jewish ways, like sacrifices and priesthoods, and requirements of must do this and must do that by the religious leaders in that day whos hearts waxed cold.

Would you have any thing to add to this?

Thank you for sharing with us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I see it as an end to the final curse of the Fall which is death but also the law of decay, and for that to happen the Earth will be renewed, but this doesn't happen until the tumult of the last days. So there is some parallels to other things most notably the End of the Old Covenant in Israel vs. the starting of the New Testament, that brought a lot of social unrest when you chart everything that happened especially like the Jewish Roman wars that ended the temple of the Old Testament, that eventually forced the believing Jews out of Jerusalem and into Antioch etc., not to mention the coming persecution of the Romans. Scripture likens this sort of thing to Child birth because of the pain etc. that comes with a new age.

Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Pavel,

Personally not sure what the tumult is, are those days still going today?

You mentioning of the End of the Old Covenant and the starting of the New Testament. Reminds me of the Lord Yeshua Christ Messiah the Son of God Anointed One of Nazareth. His speaking with the Religious Leaders and Teachers of the Law, and how he caused them a lot of social unease for they did not know what to make of the man. They hated him, always coming along and making arguments with him, trying to trap him so they could kill him. He came for the nation of Israel, to bring the message of the coming kingdom, and also told his disciples to go and do the same thing to go to the lost sheep of Israel.

Thank you for sharing thoughts with us and explaining a little more.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello Pavel,

Personally not sure what the tumult is, are those days still going today?

Most definitely lots of signs that show the coming day of the Lord, creation groaning etc. if you look at the Ocean, and various events like lots of fish dying in certain areas of the ocean, etc.

And when it comes to politics etc. more so that ever. The US is more divided that ever. There is a lot signs of China becoming stronger on the World state, and if they succeed in supplanting us that will not be good for the fate of the World. That can easily end up like something out of the Book of Revelation.

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Why do you believe that?

Yes this earth will pass away and we will have a new heavens and new earth.

The current heavens and earth have long been subject to God’s curse because of mankind’s sin. All creation “has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth” (Romans 8:22) as it awaits the fulfillment of God’s plan and “the children of God to be revealed” (verse 19). Heaven and earth will pass away (Mark 13:31), and they will be replaced by the new heavens and the new earth. At that time, the Lord, seated on His throne, says, “I am making everything new!” (Revelation 21:5). In the new creation, sin will be totally eradicated, and “there shall be no more curse” (Revelation 22:3, NKJV).

The new heaven and new earth are also mentioned in Isaiah 65:17, Isaiah 66:22, and 2 Peter 3:13. Peter tells us that the new heaven and new earth will be “where righteousness dwells.” Isaiah says that “the former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.” Things will be completely new, and the old order of things, with the accompanying sorrow and tragedy, will be gone.

The new earth will be free from sin, evil, sickness, suffering, and death. It will be similar to our current earth, but without the curse of sin. It will be earth as God originally intended it to be. It will be Eden restored.

A major feature of the new earth will be the New Jerusalem. John calls it “the Holy City . . . coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband” (Revelation 21:2). This glorious city, with its streets of gold and pearly gates, is situated on a new, glorious earth. The tree of life will be there (Revelation 22:2). This city represents the final state of redeemed mankind, forever in fellowship with God: “God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. . . . His servants will serve him. They will see his face” (Revelation 21:3; 22:3–4).

In the new heavens and new earth, Scripture says, there are seven things notable for their absence—seven things that are “no more”:
no more sea (Revelation 21:1)
• no more death (Revelation 21:4)
• no more mourning (Revelation 21:4)
• no more weeping (Revelation 21:4)
• no more pain (Revelation 21:4)
• no more curse (Revelation 22:3)
• no more night (Revelation 22:5)

The creation of the new heavens and new earth brings the promise that God “will wipe every tear from their eyes” (Revelation 21:4). This event comes after the tribulation, after the Lord’s second coming, after the millennial kingdom, after the final rebellion, after the final judgment of Satan, and after the Great White Throne Judgment. The brief description of the new heavens and new earth is the last glimpse into eternity that the Bible gives.got?

hope this helps !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Pavel,

This is your viewpoint, and am understanding and respective of it. For me when it comes to politics it is something, that when looking at Yeshua Christ he spoke about his kingdom being of Heaven, and not of earth, so for me looking into politics doesn't square out in my own personal interest and hope you can understand that. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Hello Dkh587,

You share an interesting point about God. By saying : God is not going to dwell among corrupt humans on a corrupt earth, which is why he is going to give his children incorruptible bodies, and create a new earth, where he will dwell.

That is a very neat and interesting view because when looking at the bible doesn't God dwell with his creations by the holy spirit they are given through faith and belief on the Lord Yeshua? Doesn't Yeshua Christ dwell with in us by his spirit?

Hello JesusisYhWh,

Thank you for your collection of text and sharing your viewpoint to the audience here.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thinking about the new earth and new heaven, just as simple thought : Would be like that of being reborn again, though maybe this thought has nothing to do with that or what is being spoken of for not sure myself.
We already identify with a born again state but the resurrection certainly shows a physical new life that I will have spiritual impact. The first day of creation we see a formless dark world and the God speaks light into it, this itself parallels our spiritual darkness that a light needs to be sent to but also parallels salvation and the resurrection and I'm sure the new heaven and new earth. I think if we want to understand the end we should read and study Genesis 1. It is far more prophetic then people are willing to admit because they are too busy arguing if it's literal or not.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and Haha 98, you talking about the sun burning out, but not before expanding and bringing the temperature seems improbable. Where do you get your support from?

Hello Via, what do you mean by this present age will come to and end, and a renewed earth? Do you mean this one we live on or could you explain further? Where do you get your support from?
There will be a new heavens and new earth. Revelation
21 I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and so had the sea.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is not going to dwell among corrupt humans on a corrupt earth, which is why he is going to give his children incorruptible bodies, and create a new earth, where he will dwell.
He already dwelt amoug corrupt humans, or did you skip that part?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello you and welcome.

Friendly questions here;

Why do you believe that?

The Old Earth Passes Away &
A New Heavens and New Earth Appears:

The Heavens and the Earth Pass Away:

Revelation 20:11

"...the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."​

A New Heavens and New Earth:

Revelation 21:1 a

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; ..."​

Brief Description of the New Heavens and New Earth:

Revelation 21:1

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:...and there was no more sea."​

Revelation 22:1 AMP , Revelation 22:2-5

"Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb (Christ), In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light ..."
You can check out more on my End Times Chronology here:

Pre-Trib Only - My New End Times Chronology

Upvote 0