Do You Believe That Obama Will Get a Second Term?

Do You Believe That Obama Will Be Re-Elected In 2012?

• No

• Yes

• Maybe

• Yes, he's the Antichrist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The 2012 Presidential election is in the not to far distant future. With the taking out of Osama Bin Laden and Obama's popularity rising a bit because of this, do you think that he will be re-elected? Also, with the current statement that he made regarding Israel returning the borders to the Palestinians from the 1967 war, do you believe that this will hurt his chances for re-election? I personally believe that he will be a shew in back into the Oval Office because he will do something to make himself look good, and also, the Republicans don't have a good candidate at this point. His horns are really starting to protrude.
Cheers to Netanyahu for his speech today, while Obama sat there looking like a dufus!!

Last edited:

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The 2012 Presidential election is in the not to far distant future. With the taking out of Osama Ben Laden and Obama's popularity rising a bit because of this, do you think that he will be re-elected? Also, with the current statement that he made regarding Israel returning the borders to the Palestinians from the 1967 war, do you believe that this will hurt his chances for re-election. I personally believe that he will be a shew in back into the Oval Office because he will do something to make himself look good, and also, the Republicans don't have a good candidate at this point. His horns are really starting to protrude.
Cheers to Netanyahu for his speech today, while Obama sat there looking like a dufus!!

Micah 4:9 Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counseller perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.
10 Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
11 Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.
12 But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.
13 Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 2012 Presidential election is in the not to far distant future. With the taking out of Osama Ben Laden and Obama's popularity rising a bit because of this, do you think that he will be re-elected? Also, with the current statement that he made regarding Israel returning the borders to the Palestinians from the 1967 war, do you believe that this will hurt his chances for re-election? I personally believe that he will be a shew in back into the Oval Office because he will do something to make himself look good, and also, the Republicans don't have a good candidate at this point. His horns are really starting to protrude.
I don't believe he was elected for a first term, by any lawful means; so no, I do not believe he will be elected for a second term. But the fraud may be so widespread that the will of the legal voting citizens of the USA may again be buried in deception and fraud.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CryptoLutheran

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman
Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The 2012 Presidential election is in the not to far distant future. With the taking out of Osama Bin Laden and Obama's popularity rising a bit because of this, do you think that he will be re-elected? Also, with the current statement that he made regarding Israel returning the borders to the Palestinians from the 1967 war, do you believe that this will hurt his chances for re-election? I personally believe that he will be a shew in back into the Oval Office because he will do something to make himself look good, and also, the Republicans don't have a good candidate at this point. His horns are really starting to protrude.

I wasn't aware that Obama's popularity was going up. Since bin Laden's death things have seemed to be business as usual. People who hated Obama before hate him still, people who love Obama love him still, and the people who make wild conspiracy theories up about him will continue to make wild conspiracy theories up about him.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't aware that Obama's popularity was going up. Since bin Laden's death things have seemed to be business as usual. People who hated Obama before hate him still ...
Funny ... the people I know who want him replaced, think his policies have been abysmal.

Just so ya know ...
I took my teen-age daughter to see Obama in person when he kicked off his campaign last time around in a high school gymnasium. I really liked what he said, although I cautioned my daughter that I wasn't sure I believed him. I also rooted for Obama against Hillary cuz I had/have a visceral dislike for Hillary (not hate either though ... more like fear).

I kinda thought Obama would be good for the country although I didn't vote for him ... guess evidence shows I was wrong, huh?

Evidence indicates his policies have been abysmal ... irrational many of them.

Upvote 0

CryptoLutheran

Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why is 'yes' he's the antichrist an option?

There's always some subset of people who think the POTUS is the capital 'A' Antichrist. Going back as far as at least Reagan that I'm aware, though I'm sure it precedes even that. But definitely Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama have all been accused by some fringe of being the Antichrist.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's always some subset of people who think the POTUS is the capital 'A' Antichrist. Going back as far as at least Reagan that I'm aware, though I'm sure it precedes even that. But definitely Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama have all been accused by some fringe of being the Antichrist.

-CryptoLutheran
Kissinger was the anti-Christ of choice in the US, when I was a young woman, and don't forget Prince Charles as the anti-Christ of choice just a few years ago.

I totally do not believe the man of sin will be revealed until the Church is removed from the midst of the world and I totally do not believe he is anything but what the OT states: an Assyrian/Chaldean.
The western Christian world seems limited to always thinking the world begins and ends with their local world view.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I honestly believe that we will not be here for this next election.

This last one was only the catalyst to his final goal.

Look at how easily he side stepped his lack of service to the nation before his election as President.

Note that although he produced a long form document saying that he was born in Hawaii, he spent over 1.6 million dollars to do something that would normally cost anyone else in our nation, no more than $20 bucks.

Now he is siding with the Palestinians right to have land that is rightfully occupied by the Children of Israel...

Wake up y'all.

(good 2 see you BMN, I have been gone for a while and plan on not...)

Like I said, and I'll say it again like this...

PLEASE, brothers and sisters in Christ, make ready for the change that will define your lives.
Be sure to not only remain in Christ but make certain that you are doing that which is His will and not your own.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean towards your own understanding, be transformed moment by moment by the renewing of your minds.
Submit yourselves unto the Lord and then when you resist the Devil he will have to flee from you.
Remember that you have been given the authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

The choice is ours to make.

That choice is not whether or not you believe that Barrack Hussein Obama II is the literal AC, but that no matter what happens in the days to come that you rely on Christ and not on your own understandings.

It is by the unadulterated praise and worship unto GOD Almighty, that when the catastrophe that will happen, and there will be one and many, that will take place in all of our land, that will directly affect and effect each and every one of you, that praise and worship will consume any fears that will bring down all carnal peoples.

That praise and worship in Sspirit and Truth will place you outside of your self and directly in the presence of God. You can and will feel the transformation, but it will NOT hurt.

Whether you are standing on a hand as large as the ones that I saw or have an angel simply supporting you to be lifted up during the time of the stone stumbling, know that you are headed directly through the valley of the shadows of death and nothing shall harm you in any way, shape or form.
Once you are on the other side of time, in the mansion that has been prepared for each of us who are in Him, expect to hear the most melodious sound that you have ever heard in all your life. It will be the as the shout of an archangel and the trumpet call of God.

You will see Lord Jesus standing among the clouds up in the sky.

You will be able to see clearly for miles and miles and will notice that those who came back with Him have resurrected and are rising up and then those of us who are alive and remain will harpazo and so shall we be with the Lord forever.

Yet in Christ we are set free from the foundations of sin and Death and once we actually grip hold of that in our hearts, we are literally set free from the fear that is in sin and Death.
The vision is in this wise;

I was in a 5-story building of solid cement in real life, lying down to take a rest from the day.
All of the sudden it began to not shake but rock back and forth 5 to 10 feet at a time.

Now, according to mans protocol, you are supposed to find shelter under a table or a door way, but that is not what Lord Jesus tells us to do;
Luke 21:28 (KJV)
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I stood to my feet, raised my arms head and hands towards heaven and began to praise God in the Sspirit with ever fiber of my being.

I noticed that every one was ducking under tables and standing under doorways, but that did not matter because tons of steel reinforced cement was crumbling down on top of us.
As this was taking place, something very peculiar was happening. The building was crushing my body and I felt no pain. I could feel it, but no pain. I even looked down and saw it being mangled in the rubble and then I noticed something else.

Where the floor once was, there was a 5 to 6 foot semi transparent hand of an angel that I was now standing on…
Psalm 91:11-12 (KJV)
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. [12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

And the body I was in was spectacular, changed in a twinkling of an eye when my other body was pushed out from under me. A mansion body…
John 14:2 (KJV)
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
1 Cor. 15:51-52 (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I was still 35 to 40 feet off the ground, the same place that I was when the earthquake started and saw others, as was I, standing on hands being bourn up lest they dash their feet on stones, changed.

Then I heard this shout!

It was the most melodious sound that I have ever heard in all my life and I looked up and saw Lord Jesus standing among the clouds.

After this I looked out across the valley and saw those of us who were dead in Christ begin to rise and then those of us who were alive and remained were caught up together to meet Lord Jesus in the air…and the vision ended.

This Word of Wisdom vision gift is not for just me, it is for the entire Body of Christ.

It is in the Word of GOD #1

It glorifies GOD #2
And
#3 it uplifts Lord Jesus.

If there was only one thing that this servant learned from this and there are several, it would have to be praising GOD in the Sspirit and Truth (Sspirit is the Spirit and me in the spirit) with every fiber that was within me, no matter what happens to this body…in the good and the bad, let everything that has breath Praise the Lord!

Doing this will cause you to overcome any fear that might try to get a grip on any of you.
Romans 8:2 (KJV)
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

1 Thes. 4:15-18 (KJV)
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

HE LIVES that we might live in Him!!!!!!!!!! Yes Lord
2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Rev. 22:20-21 (KJV)
He who testifies these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
[21] The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Amen.

By and in His love,
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0
U

unimportantgal

I think since Obama's first presidential campaign, he's been painted as some kind of messianic figure.

He is perpetuating this illusion. He is a puppet, performing certain tasks for the overall agenda.

The American people are being played, like a master magician plays the audience.

He is building up his record. He will say he got national healthcare (yes, the same one that he is giving waivers for to his cronies), he got Bin Laden, and he got peace in the middle east/palestinian state. They are going to have to turn the economy around though, maybe actually open up drilling in USA.

After his election, we were all supposed to swear a pledge to be a servant to our president, after all.

I think he is where he is for an evil purpose. We'll have to wait and see if his evil purpose and plan are allowed to come to fruition or if he'll be removed from office.

If he's re-elected, he will destroy (ur, "fundamentally transform the USA", change the "traditions" and "history" of this nation) America.

You think taxes are high and welfare is at an all time high now? Just wait, if he's re-elected, American enslavement to the government will come.

YouTube - ‪Ashton Kutcher's Creepy Pledge‬‏

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe he will be invading Iran in the notsodistant future, leaving the Iranian people to disembowel their deceived President.

Then, as peace seems a surety in Israel, Obama will sign the 7 yr pact, then at a luncheon in Philadelphia PA he will himself be laid low.

Can't say for sure if this occurs prior to his reelection but it seems it would since Hillary will move to suspend elections when she is standing in as his replacement.

Of course the loss of the great man will cause the whole world to mourn, and nations will seek to unite under his legacy. It is a perfect opportunity for the NWO to formally merge in his place.

As for that antichrist bit, look deeper sister Nana. Look for the activist who shares blood with David and Mohammd and Abram. Look for the activist who shares blood with our Majesty. his open mission has begun, and he has on many occasion called mankind Christ.

Then again, could we expect something new from the serpent anyway.

Upvote 0
J

Jazer

Also, with the current statement that he made regarding Israel returning the borders to the Palestinians from the 1967 war
People will be without excuse. They will not be able to say we did not know. They tried to say that about Bush. They tried to say they did not know that he was going in the direction he did. But it was clear when they re elected him.

Upvote 0

CryptoLutheran

Sep 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
✟12,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The adult in the room, Netanyahu, put the child Obama in his place today.

Israel is strong enough to stand up for her right to exist whether little boy Obama thinks so or not.

Ultimately irrelevant as to whether the Palestinians deserve to be treated with dignity and respect (they do) and that they are just as much residents of the Land as the Israelis with rights to the dirt beneath their feet. The Palestinians deserve a home, they deserve rights and respect like all other human beings.

What Obama or Netanyahu have to say one way or the other is meaningless. As a disciple of Jesus Christ I am to side on what is good and noble and oppose injustice.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What Obama or Netanyahu have to say one way or the other is meaningless. As a disciple of Jesus Christ I am to side on what is good and noble and oppose injustice.

-CryptoLutheran

W00t, oh yeah. :cool:

Upvote 0
U

unimportantgal

Ultimately irrelevant as to whether the Palestinians deserve to be treated with dignity and respect (they do) and that they are just as much residents of the Land as the Israelis with rights to the dirt beneath their feet. The Palestinians deserve a home, they deserve rights and respect like all other human beings.

They are Arabs...Jordanian arabs, Cryptolutheran. Jordan won't take 'em back.

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-CryptoLutheran

What about what God said? Does that matter to you?

Eze 28:24"'No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

Eze 28:25"'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.

Eze 28:26They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.'"

At the time of the end, when Israel is regathered back in her land, God said that Israel's enemy neighbors would "devise an evil scheme" and conspire together to destroy the nation of Israel. What does God say happens to those people? Whose side do you want to be on when that goes down?

Eze 38:10"'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.
Eze 38:11You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Psa 83:3With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.
Psa 83:4"Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more."

Upvote 0